Chapter 14: Return Home

Peach: Thank you Luigi and Mario. Not only did you both save me from Koopa but also reunited me with my sister. Daisy, do you know where our father is?

Daisy: He was taken to Koopa's castle and was the first victim of Kamek's transformation device. Why?

Peach: Well because I saw a giant mushroom on the airship.

The sisters run to Koopa's airship and see a giant mushroom on a throne inside a room. They use a wand sitting on a control deck changing their father back to normal unknown to them this also turns the Goombas back into Toadstoolians.

King Toadstool: What happened to me? Where's Koopa I want to give that lizard a piece of my mind. Wait Peach? Daisy? My little girls!

The sisters allow their father to hug them, and the three royals walk out of the airship to meet with Mario, Luigi, Toad, Toadette and Donkey Kong.

King Toadstool: Thank you so much for saving my kingdom and daughter from Koopa.

Mario: You're welcome, your highness.

Luigi: No problem. We have a saying about our business "We're all family in the long run".

King Toadstool turns to Peach with a knowing look on his face.

King Toadstool: Peach my precious daughter you don't have to stay here you can return to Brooklyn with these fine young men.

Peach: I know I haven't known you for very long, but I think staying with Mario and Luigi would be best for me as Brooklyn is the only home I've known.

Luigi: Do you mean it?

Peach: Yes, Luigi, I do mean it.

Luigi pulls out his phone from his pocket as everyone piles in frame and the trio of Mario, Luigi and Peach make their way to the Outpipes while the king thanks DK and the mushrooms when all three of them and Daisy follow behind. The trio turn around and wave by as they approach the pipe they entered from. Three months have gone by, and Peach is happily in a relationship with Luigi though things have been hard getting used to again everyone is happy Mario even got engaged to Pauline. Luigi takes a look at the picture of everyone from the Mushroom Kingdom they took to remember them by and smiles before leaving the room and turning off the light.