Chapter 11: Escape From Darklands

Daisy inside her library sits with a spell book when Toadette and Donkey Kong rush in.

Daisy: I see you got the Kong leaders son. Wait, where's your brother? What happened to Mario and Luigi?

Toadette: We lost them.

Donkey Kong: Yeah, and Toad was taken. Most likely to be turned into a Goomba by Koopa.

At Koopa's castle the bachelor party has begun Koopa stands up with his wine goblet in hand and he begins a speech.

Koopa: My army Koopa Troopas, Goombas and others.

Mugger salutes to his king and Goomba Toad bows in loyalty.

Koopa: For many years after searching, I'm finally being wedded to Princess Peach! We'll have the venue be the castle in the Mushroom Kingdom. After we'll use the pendant combining both dimensions and we'll other throw all of the world leaders!

The army cheers.

Koopa: We're leaving soon I want everyone to get prepared! First though lets have some entertainment for you single losers.

Kamek: Presenting the lovely Birdetta.

Just then a pink dinosaur with a big red bow and a bright pink shall walks in. The army cheers when Mario and Luigi accidentally walk into the party hall, and everyone stops what they were doing.

Kamek: I don't remember hiring these guys.

Mario: That's because we're the uh....

Luigi: Fools, we heard that you were getting married and thought why not travel here to sing a song.

Koopa in confusion sits back down to contemplate what's happening.

Koopa: Proceed with your song.

Mario and Luigi look at each other not knowing what to sing when they have an idea.

Mario and Luigi: We're the Mario brothers and plumbing's are game.

Luigi: We're not like the others who get all the fame.

Mario: When your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double.

Mario and Luigi: We're faster than the other's you'll be hooked on the brothers.

Koopa realizing that what he thought were Yeelahs are the humans that Mugger said had perished.

Koopa: GUARDS ARREST THESE PLUMBERS! Mugger you lied to me.

Koopa's mouth begins to glow with a fiery orange as he speaks. Squads of koopa troopas flip down their face guards on their helmets grabbing spears, halberds and Rotodiscs. Mario and Luigi look at each other before running out of the party hall. Birdetta spits an egg at Luigi who grabs it midair and throughs it at the dinosaur knocking her unconscious. Koopa turns his attention to Peach, gathers a few koopa troopas, the Hammer Bros, Mugger and Kamek and gets them to board his airship. Koopa walks over to a room with an ugly snotty runny mushroom like fungus sitting in a throne.

Koopa: Well King Toadstool you wanted one of your daughters to be married now it's going to happen. Soon not only our world but another world some plumbers' world will be taken over by me and my army while you sit here and choke your little Mushroom Kingdom. Slime bucket.

Koopa laughs manically before going to the control room and flying the airship away. Mario and Luigi run from the koopa troopas who are throwing Rotodiscs at them until they're out of the castle and into the lava filled creepy forest with a mansion sitting in the woods which they enter. Mario and Luigi look around the mansion when a laugh is heard.

Mario: Luigi, what's so funny?

Luigi: I didn't laugh.

Mario: Well, someone had to, and it wasn't me.

Just then a small ghost materializes behind them laughing. Mario and Luigi turn around and see the ghost it's shape is like a ball with three protrusions, one on the back and two on it's side. Mario and Luigi yell in fear and run as the ghost gives chase. Mario eventually finds a pipe grabbing Luigi by the arm the brothers hop down the pipe and end up in the Mushroom Kingdom.