"Fading Dreams and Unexpected Journeys"

"Sigh, in life, I have achieved nothing. My childhood dream of becoming a painter remains unfulfilled. I feel like a total failure, walking the streets of Japan, known locally as 'dogman.' At 25 years old, I've lost my youthful vigor and hope, letting down my loved ones repeatedly. Despite my 'dogman' moniker, my family believes in my potential for greatness. The weight of disappointments is heavy on my heart. 'Is this what I'm supposed to do with my life?' I contemplate.

As I walk down the street, lost in my despair, I ponder my existence. 'Maybe I should just end it all.'

In that moment of darkness, tragedy strikes. Truck-kun collides with me. I'm in pain, the world spins, and a thought crosses my mind - 'Is this really how it all ends?'

Truck-kun hits me, and my world turns topsy-turvy. 'Maybe this is destined,' I think, contemplating the odds. 'I'm sorry, Mom and Dad,' I murmur under my breath, my last words to this world. And just as despair grips me, I can't help but wonder, 'Is this how I get isekaied?'"

《Simplified form of Chapter.》

"Sobbing uncontrollably, Ryan reflected on his life. He had failed to achieve his childhood dream of becoming a painter, and the weight of disappointments pressed heavily on his shoulders. At 25 years old, he felt like he had lost his youthful vigor and hope. Despite being locally known as 'dogman,' his family still believed in his potential for greatness. He had let them down repeatedly, and the thought weighed heavily on his heart. As he walked down the street, lost in despair, he thought, 'Maybe I should just end it all.'
"In that dark moment, tragedy struck as a truck collided with him. The world spun around him, pain seared through his body, and Ryan's inner voice whispered, 'Is this really how it all ends?'"