"Echoes of Destiny: A Warrior's Tragedy Unfolds"

Haramjade: Let's start traveling. We have a long way to go.

Everyone obliges and begins their journey when suddenly they hear a voice. Woff! Woff!

Haramjade: It's a warcraft, and it's heading towards us.

Rakesh: Mom and Trishna, both of you should stay away. Father and I will handle it.

Haramjade: I will try to tackle it from the front, and you sneak attack it from behind.

After instructing Rakesh, Haramjade takes out his sword from the scabbard. Rakesh also pulls out his dagger.

Haramjade: I am going.

Rajesh: After you, Dad.

Haramjade marches forward and attacks the warcraft from the front.

Haramjade: Such defense; it must be a Bronze 3rd-rank Wolferine.

Ryan: Status of Wolferine.

(RACE: WOLFERINE
RANK: BRONZE 4th
HEALTH: 9800/10000
SKILL:
1) RAGE - SPECIAL TYPE - attacks everyone nearby with 30% extra force. -20% sane
2) SLICE - METAL TYPE - nails are covered with metallic covering. +30% sharpness +20% attack power)

Rakesh: Father, I am ready.

Haramjade starts attacking the Wolferine with his sharp sword when suddenly Wolferine captures the sword in midair with its canine teeth.

Rakesh: Yeah, this is the opportunity.

Rakesh accelerates and cuts through the Wolferine from behind with his dagger.

Wolferine: Woof! (In a high-pitched sound)

Due to severe pain, Wolferine enters rage mode and uses the skill Rage towards Haramjade after throwing the sword away.

Rakesh: Father, be careful.

Trishna and Wife: Nooooo!

Rakesh starts accelerating and passes the sword thrown towards his father.

Rakesh: Father, catch it.

Haramjade catches the sword midair and pierces the Wolferine accelerating towards him.

Wolferine: Woofs painfully with red and killer eyes.

Due to extreme pain and rage, Wolferine attacks Haramjade in a fit of rage.

Rakesh: Father, leave the sword; run.

Haramjade: No, If I leave, there won't be a chance to win him. Trust me and use your dagger to distract it.

Haramjade continues to pull the sword, and Rakesh attacks it with the dagger, distracting Wolferine.

Haramjade pulls out the sword, and all of a sudden, the red-eyed Wolferine uses Slice towards Haramjade. Haramjade's body divides into two halves, and his sword swings and reaches near his wife.

Rakesh: (in extreme rage😡😡😡😡) No! FATHER (in extreme pain😭😭😭), I WILL KILL YOU, BEAST!!!!

Trishna: No, this can't be. Faints from extreme pain.

Wife: (with red eyes) No, husband, don't, you can't, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME ALONE (😭😭😭). Saying that she fell on ground.

All of a sudden, Wolferine accelerates towards Haramjade's wife due to noise.

Rakesh: (with red bloodlust eyes). You beast, I will never let you harm my family. NEVER EVER!!!!!

Rakesh accelerates and attacks it towards the neck with his dagger.

Wolferine shows its death struggle and once again uses Slice towards Rakesh.

All of a sudden, Rakesh loses his balance.

Rakesh whispers in an inaudible tone: Mom Trishna, take care. May you guys be happy; this is it for me.

Just when Rakesh gives up hope, all of a sudden, he sees his mother in front of him with the sword.

Wife of Haramjade: Son, you must live on. Never lose hope and live for us. Also, take care of your sister for us.She strikes the sword into the eye of Wolferine. Unfortunately, she is also hit by Slice and ultimately gets divided into two wholes.

Rakesh (in agony and madness😡😢😭😡😢😭😡😢😭😡😢😭): FUCK YOU, BEAST. OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SCREAMS IN EXTREME AGONY AND USES THE DAGGER TO PENETRATE ITS NOSE DEEPLY.

Although deeply harmed, it is still alive, and Rakesh feels less confident.

Rakesh: Sister😭, I was unable to kill this beast and unable to protect my parents, but I will protect you. You must live for me, for parents, and for our dream of making the world a beautiful place.

Rakesh starts running away and wolferine in extreme pain and rage follows him ruthlessly.

............................................................................

Ryan: F(F=fool😏😏) this MFking (MF= Master fool😏😏) world. How could this be common. I feel really angry and saddened at the same time.

(World Consciousness: This is how the world works. Royale family (i.e. Strong) rules and dominate over weak and when the weak starts rebelling they are forced in Wilderness where they die and their corpse rot without any burial and care. This is the reality of peasants in this world. )

Ryan: Aren't Gods meant to help people for faith then why don't they help change the status quo.

(World Consciousness: Sigh! This is a new world which is newly being invaded and due to strong resistance from the world Gods are not able to grow their forces. So, it is what it is.)

Ryan: I promise to change this MFking world. I PROMISE.
..........
.....
...
.

Author's: I was unwell. So there was no new updates these past 3 days but now I am back although still unwell I will try to keep up the upload schedule.