"Whispers of Fate: A Deity's Watch Over Mortal Struggles"

Haramjade and his family started to walk towards the cave. Haramjade's Wife and Trishna seemed to be in a tense mood. Haramjade and Rakesh comforted them. Just when they were almost about to reach the cave, their bodies tensed, and suddenly, fear overcame them.

Haramjade: It has started.

Rakesh: Yeah, we should hurry up.

They all start pacing up. Thankfully, they met no warcraft and arrived at the destination peacefully.

Trishna: It seems brother's idea worked. (She still seems to be shocked but not as much as before.)

Haramjade: It's not a time to be happy. Wife and Trishna, you both go first.

Rakesh: Yeah, I will help father to climb, so you should go fast.

Wife: I will also help.

Haramjade: It's not time to mess with things; please just climb faster.

Wife and Trishna oblige and start to climb the cave.
After they had climbed, Rakesh signals Haramjade to climb on his back.

Haramjade all of a sudden paces up and reaches the cave, and Rakesh also follows along.

Haramjade: Although I am handicapped, I am still a warrior, and I could still do this minor exercise. (smirks 😼)

All of a sudden, the tension gets minimized, and they start to get some sleep after having lunch.

Haramjade: I will look out this night to see if any warcraft comes near. If it does, I will wake you guys up and be sure not to make any noises at that time.

Rakesh: Father, let me do it. You are injured, and you need rest. If you don't rest, then our security will be threatened.

After some vain attempts, Haramjade accepted his fate and went to sleep.

At about 2 o'clock in the night.

Trishna: Brother, I will help you look after the warcraft. You may sleep nearby; if I find something funny, I will make sure to wake you up.

Rakesh: Sister, you know me. I could never have a good night's sleep knowing your life is in jeopardy.

Trishna: Yeah! I know, so I am here to help you sleep. You should not be the one suffering for our every problem. Although I am weak, I could still share some pressure for you. Brother, you could always trust me like you used to when you were a child.

Rakesh (blushes): That's the thing of the past.

Trishna: I know. But I am still your big sister. Although your sister failed to be a warrior, she is still strong enough to ensure a few hours of sleep to her brother. Now you go to sleep, or we will both be awake all night.

Rakesh: Sigh, you never change.

Trishna: (whispers in an inaudible tone) But you changed.

Rakesh goes to sleep nearby, and after a few hours, Haramjade comes to ensure a few hours of rest for everyone.

Morning 8 o'clock

Haramjade: Thank God, everything went well.

---

Ryan: Rakesh, a good name and a good character, perfect to be the follower of great me.

(World Consciousness: Puff, You and great)

Ryan: Any objection?

(World Consciousness: No sir, although I have been with you for today only 😏😏, but you could trust me as your friend. Your only friend, to be exact 😏😏)

Ryan: Ouch, That hurts. You can't just hurt a child; that's illegal.

(World Consciousness: Sorry but I am the law(evil laugh))

Ryan: (speechless).......

(Name: Ryan
God name: **********
God Title: Creation God
Priesthood: Creation,Life,Death
Faith:4.5
Health: -10000(emotional damage)

Transfer to real world)