"Debts of Divinity and Divine Blessings"

Ryan: Haha, now I have 1000 true believers who will provide me with 10,000 faith points equivalent to 1 divine power, but due to loss, it's only 1/5th of divine power. However, it's a per day income in the Real world. Also, I have Rakesh!

World Consciousness: Do you feel wealthy now?

Ryan: Yeah, it means I will have almost 1 divine power per 5 days, and it would improve as the older people make the youngsters believe in me.

World Consciousness: I think you are forgetting the debt.

Ryan: Oh, no! >°▪︎°<

World Consciousness: For the reward you gave him for sign-in, you owe me a total of 50,000 faith points, and as for the promotion and maintenance of the reward for the coming 25 days, you owe me a total of 200,000 faith points. That means you won't earn at all for more than a month as the interest is calculated as double if paid within 30 days.

Ryan: Oh, no! I have to pay you 500,000 faith points like that, and if I can't within the month, that would again be doubled, calculated in such a way I won't earn for almost 100 days! You are earning a bank through this deal.

World Consciousness: Well, you can't regret the deal, and also, weren't you the one who suggested such a crazy thing? I have never thought that I could make such easy profit in such an easy way. I must say your thoughts are something else.

Ryan (in his thoughts): Surely, not because I am from Great Earth, right! Also, although you think you made the bank, let time show you the reality!

Rakesh's POV:

"It's tough, too tough!" says Rakesh as he picks up a piece of paper from the pile of papers on the table.

"Sir, It's all for the prosperity of our great Hope Town and also for the great cause of spreading the Gospel of Gods. So, you shouldn't feel tired from such little things," says Butler Racoon as he serves him a cup of hot tea.

"I know, but it's so boring. I wouldn't have become the Representative if I knew it was such a pain," says Rakesh as he slowly slurps his hot tea.

"Sir, you shouldn't say such a thing as being a Representative of the Great God in the Mortal world is such a great cause. And it's not always that we have such a huge workload," says Butler Racoon as he contemplates the strange phenomenon.

"You haven't read the paperwork, so you wouldn't know. It's all about the excess of Resources and a few about accidents caused due to the sudden increase in power like breaking the road while walking and uprooting trees while accidentally falling asleep on The Shade of Banyan Tree," says Rakesh as he continues to sip the tea.

"Yeah, the Great God is too generous in his shot. I got 1 kg of fine-quality meat. Even I would have difficulty having such a high amount of high-quality meat every day," says Racoon as he shows great fanaticism towards good!

"You can't compare The treatment given by the Great God with that of those beasts. Although the gift was generous, it is taking time for them to get used to, and also, the price of goods, especially, has dropped to an all-time low," says Rakesh as he sips his tea for the last time and stands up to watch the town through the large windows of the former Baron's room.

"They are just used to spending less and being thrifty, so they need some time to use those meats. But at least the problem of nutrition is something we don't need to care about for weeks. Also, the price of meat is only temporarily lowered; once the stock is over, it will rise back," says Butler Racoon as he follows Rakesh to gaze upon the Town.

"If it was only a one-time thing, then it must be the same as you said," says Rakesh as he shows a self-deprecating smile.

"Sir, do you mean?" asks Racoon.

"Just wait and see," says Rakesh as he interrupts Racoon's speech and walks towards his rest area.

Next Day:

"Congratulations to the Priest of the Great God of Peace and Prosperity for getting the daily blessing from The Great God.

Your fanaticism has pleased the Great God so you are blessed with Piety Payback.

You get:
1) Consolidation of Realm
2) Leadership Talent improved
3) 5 kg Wolferine Meat."

"Yeah, as I thought, Great God wants his people to become stronger and healthier so that we can be powerful enough to defend the peace of this Hope town," says Rakesh as a smile crosses his face.

Villagers' POV:

"Mom, Can I eat today?" one innocent but weak voice of a female child is heard.

"Congratulations Follower of the Great God of Peace and Prosperity, Your piety is noticed by the Great God.

As a True believer of the Great God, you defend the dignity of your loved ones and protect the peace of the town. Your great heart has moved the Great God. So, you are blessed with Piety Payback.

You get:
1) Warrior Training Manual
2) 3 kg meat (2 kg for your treasured kids)"

All of a sudden, a tear slips down the Mother's eyes...

"Mom, don't cry. Sister just joked. We are not hungry at all. We had just eaten 3 days before; we could still hold on," says another child with a serious voice but the childishness could still not be hidden.

"No, No. Now, due to the grace of the Great God of Peace and Prosperity, we can have meat and good food every day," says the mother with tears of happiness in her eyes.

"Really Mom, Will Great God really give us meat to eat? But isn't it expensive and we lowly people can't afford such grace," says the second daughter in a sad but sure voice.

"Yes, Mom, you don't need to push yourself. I am not hungry; just don't leave me, okay!" says the 1st daughter.

"Sob, sob! Child, you don't need to worry. The Great God I tell you about doesn't differentiate between his believers, and good deeds will be rewarded by the Great God equally as long as we believe in him. And Mom will always be with you, serving The great God forever," saying that she collects the meat from yesterday and today and starts cooking with a smile.

"Thank you, God, for the smile on my mother's face; I shall always be at your service," thinks both of the children at the same time and show a happy face looking forward to good food.

"+3 Deep Believers"