"Divine Ascent"

Rakesh: "Parents........",he remembers them while almost at the brink of death.

《Rakesh dream》

Haramjade: I am sorry, Rakesh.

Haramjade's wife: Live a peaceful life with your sister.

Rakesh: Wait, sister. Sister... I can't, I can't die. I can't leave my sister alone, alone in this sinister world. I will find her and ensure her happiness. I would never die.

Saying that he wakes up from brink of death.

"Use Legendary skill on the door," he says in his thoughts.

《Are you sure? This might be a waste of such a great skill.》

Rakesh: Immediately.

《Sure, sure.》

All of a sudden, white light fills the room, and the dragon gradually starts to fade away.

Baron: How is this possible? How can this array fail? It has been working for centuries. Why? Why is it failing now?

Rakesh (smirks): Wanna know?

Baron: What did you do? Bitch, tell me, or I will kill your whole family.

Rakesh: Tsk, you still don't understand the situation you are in. You are in no position to act strong.

Saying that, Rakesh steps on Baron's head.

Rakesh: Still, I shall answer your question. Do you remember how I was pushed into the door, breaking the pot?

Baron: How can that affect my array? Don't kid me.

Rakesh: Looks like your brain is also injured. Can't you see the door was opened due to that impact?

Baron: No, that can't be the reason. Although the door also has connections of the array, it could still run as it could use air as a medium in the free space when the door opens (i.e., the door's front end to the next part of the wall).

All of a sudden, he sees his body without a head, which seems to be rising.

Baron (realizes): Oh! It's me who is falling.

It seems Rakesh cut off his head.

Rakesh: Yeah, it won't have any impact on the array at all, but I used the Legendary skill.

Legendary skill: Mutant Sword Heart

Skill effect: (Passive) You are one with the sword. The sword is you, and your heart is the sword. While learning sword art, you will get twice the result with half the effort.

Skill effect: (Active) You can coexist with 1 item. The stronger you are, the better the item will be.

Evaluation: None of the items are useless. It is only that a useless owner uses them.》

Rakesh: Thanks, God. Ouch...

All of a sudden, Rakesh feels nauseous, and it seems as if the whole world was spinning.

Note: Due to the use of the Legendary skill, you are overexhausted. Initiating slumber... Get... to a safe place... slumber... commence...》

............................................................................

Ryan: Wow. He became my fanatic. After I have more fanatics, I could start to build up a divine body and also start to activate divine skills and level them up.

Note: God in the Real world acquires faith and uses them to construct God Body. It is the combination of agility, dexterity, resistance, defense, and all other stats and allows God to use Divine power.
Teir 1st Demigod: 1 Divine power
Teir 2nd Demigod: 10 Divine power
....
..
.
Teir 10 Demigod: 1,000,000,000 Divine power.

World Consciousness: Wait, wait, wait. Don't get so ahead of yourself. Getting a fanatic is not easy. He became your fanatic because you were being his personal caretaker, spending valuable faith points for him. It is because of this that God's first believer is normally with the highest level of faith.

Ryan: Ohh! Stop. Can't you just let me be happy for a moment? Anyways, I already have a fanatic; that means I would have 1,000 faith points per day (Real-world time) (1 real-world day(RWD) = 1 year of the overworld).

World Consciousness: Didn't I tell you that the stronger the person, the greater the faith points. 1000 faith points are only the base point, but since Rakesh is a Rank 4 intermediate warrior. So, You would get 4×1000=4000 faith points per day.

Ryan: That means it would take 2 and a half days for me to acquire Teir 1st Demigod divine body.

World Consciousness: Well, not really. Although you can create your Teir 1st Demigod body with only 1 divine power, it is worst of the worst in quality. You can use up to 10 times the standard amount for each Divine body.

Ryan: Let me do the math. For me to be a 1st teir Demigod, I need 10 divine power; that means 100,000 faith points. It seems less when I say I need 25 days to collect, but it means I need 100,000 panbelievers to achieve it in 1 day or 10,000 true believers to believe in me for a day.

World Consciousness: Don't forget you need extra faith points to purify it into divine power as waste is pretty common. Normally it would take 5 times the actual amount.

Ryan: Well, that means I need 125 days to collect so much divine power. And that is not taking purifying time into consideration.

World Consciousness: Well actually also not taking purifying cost into consideration. It would take 100 divine power to purify it for a day (RWT).

Ryan: Fuck. Fuck. What the .... How can anyone be a God at this rate.

World Consciousness: Well, that is why Gods are rare and normally a family would collect all its members' faith points and then pay the refiner to refine divine power, and the family takes a certain amount as a commission.

Ryan: Why don't people create an organization to refine divine power? Won't that make them rich through commission.

World Consciousness: Yeah but who would trust them?

Ryan: Yeah, a valid point. (But he has other thoughts in his point: What a primitive society. I thought my world and cognition would be like a village boy, but it seems my thoughts have become revolutionary and game-changing.)

Ryan: By the way, How many Gods have all tier demigod body of the highest quality.

World Consciousness: The things of God are supposed to be a secret but it doesn't disclose any info about them by saying None.

Ryan:..... 😑........

Ryan has the face that tells,"I am fucked, why am I here? And who am I here with?"

Ryan: Sigh! Well, I have a long way to go.