"Harmony of Devotion"

Villager 1: Sir, I have set up the altar, but I don't know what to keep as an offering to the Great God.

Villager 2 (MeMe): (with a heart-soothing smile) Yes, Sir. Everything we have is given by God. We don't know what to give at all. If we give something small, God might be sad, and Meme doesn't want that. Meme wants God to be happy, just like he made Meme happy.

"God has everything. So, what he wants from us is nothing valuable but Piety and Resolve—resolve to fight for protecting and preserving this newfound Hope, Peace, and Prosperity," says Rakesh as he pets MeMe to console her.

"But Meme gets sad when people enjoy themselves while Meme gets left out without any food. I don't know if God feels the same, but Meme doesn't want God to feel like that..." says Meme with a cute yet pleading cry.

Seeing such a scene, even The Heart of Stone shall melt, and still Rakesh was human and maybe most human in this desperate world.

"Don't... don't cry like that. You are such a strong and cute girl, so you shouldn't cry, okay? You know God is here, and he will never want us to be sad, isn't it? And we are not offering nothing to God but rather, we are offering the best of our grains and our piety. Although he doesn't need such worldly things, it is our thoughts that count," says Rakesh in a persuasive tone.

"Yeah, Meme is strong, and she isn't cute but rather savage, you know..., yeah! And God will surely enjoy this offering," Meme says while showing a big smile on her face, and she starts looking after the arrangement.

"Sigh! Such energetic children. But still, that was cute," says Rakesh as he follows her to ensure everything is perfect.

Time passes, and arrangements are made one after another to ensure a good festival worthy of the Day when The Great God showed his compassion towards the tiny humans.

"Music unfolds with a sharp tune heard from a shell of warcraft 'Sea Ember,' which produces a sharp sound signifying the beginning of something important, including rites, rituals, customs, and even fights and wars."

"Great God, the significant you have shown pity towards us and bestowed upon us Hope and Blessing even if we have sinned in one way or another. You have bestowed light on the impudent us and showed us a path to enlightenment and compassion," says Rakesh in a pious voice.

"Great God, you gave us forgiveness and power," says another villager.

"You also gave us shelter from evil aristocrats," says another villager with a sonorous and deep sound full of sentiment and respect.

"You enlightened the puny us showing us the way of compassion and kindness towards the just and kind," says another devotee.

"Also, You gave us the sword to defend and slay all evil. God, you are the creator of peace and destroyer of disgrace and darkness," says Rakesh with a smile on his face.

"Also, God, you gave us the smile which was once stolen from us and gave everyone of us a warm and cozy environment to grow on," says Meme with eyes looking like stars full of brightness.

"So, God, accept our pious and heartfelt offerings with our faith and grant us the opportunity to serve The Great You," says all the villagers collectively.

As the prayer ends, all the emotions seem to bond together, creating a strong and powerful aura surrounding all over the village and especially the Grand Array, creating a vision just like the "Southern lights" in the sky bringing together the people and promoting the faith.

《DING! DING!》

《HUGE FAITH IS SEEN COLLECTING AUTOMATICALLY STARTING THE HUB OF FAITH CORE SKILL》

As soon as Rakesh hears the voice, he gets startled and smiles.

"Finally, the last skill has activated," Rakesh says.

As Rakesh says that, faith seems to have found a way out and swarms into the lord's mansion, expanding the already expanded radius of the Great Array and other skills to an even greater range, creating different firework and aurora-like visions complementing the already marvelous Southern light, making it seem like the world is celebrating something significant.

Ryan POV

《Alert! Alert!》

《Your believers are celebrating a Grand Festival in your honor.》

《Since it is the first time your followers are celebrating such festivals, the Faith Amplification effect is amplified further increasing the chances of improving the piety level of the Believers.》

《Note: Your believers Hub Of Faith skill has further helped you amplify the faith and amazing vision is shared among all the believers further increasing the chances of improving piety level.》

Ryan (with a confused face): What happened? Why are they celebrating festivals all of a sudden?

World Consciousness (with a disappointed brother face): Isn't it exactly a year (other world time) of acquiring your first believer? So, they have decided to celebrate and create such a huge festival on their own.

Ryan: Shouldn't they celebrate the day I blessed the whole people? Why worship this day instead?

World Consciousness: They would have done that before, but after believing in you and being a true believer, they look up to you, and when dealing with things related to you, they prioritize it over their selfishness.

Ryan (in his thoughts): Oh! So, true believers are like diehard brothers who have fought battles together and could leave their back to the other.

World Consciousness: Where are you lost?

Ryan (in a bit of hurry): No, no, nothing. Just thinking that if they are so loyal then why are they only taken as true believers not deep believers.

World Consciousness: Well, there is only so much to the loyalty, and when things come to life and death, even the brothers in the battlefield can betray each other.

Ryan: Brother in the battlefield, were you spying?

World Consciousness (in a hurry): What are you talking about? You should hurry and look at the festival to give a timely reply which will help you improve your believers' piety towards you.

Ryan (in questioning gaze): Okay, okay!!!