"Flames of Redemption"

Rakesh: Well, now is the time to say your last word. Do you have any?

Baron: Haha. Interesting, it's the first time someone dared to say something like that to me.

Rakesh: There is a first time for everything, so get used to it.

Baron (in a playful tone): I understand that you are powerful, and you have even defeated my Guards and Servants. But you must understand that it's not love that makes them follow me.

Saying that, Baron jumps off from his seat and in a beautiful and imposing posture kicks Rakesh, causing him to crash into the table and flower pot on top of it at the side of the door, causing dust to envelop all over.

Baron: Well, that was not fun. Sigh! I thought that you would be fun, but guess ants are ants and lions are lions.

When Baron turns to go back to his seat, Rakesh emerges from the dust and kicks him with all his force.

Rakesh: "That might have been your end," saying that he points his sword forward.

Baron: I guess you do have manners. So, for that, I will leave you a whole corpse.

After saying that, Baron uses his Qi force and Mana to deal his strongest blow.

Fire Punch: Intermediate skill where Qi and mana combine to form flame which surrounds the punch
Effect: When hit, people could suffer 3rd to 1st degree burn causing -150 to -50 HP per sec.
Evaluation: Child don't play with flame or flame will play with you》

Rakesh, seeing the punch, gets serious and concentrates his Qi to his hand to defend.

Baron: It's of no use. It's an Intermediate skill. DIE!!!!!!!!!!! You should be proud to die from it.

All of a sudden, the punch meets, causing a huge impact and instant destruction of all furniture, including windows and doors.

After a few minutes, the dust and smoke clear, and Baron in a straight and heroic posture is seen coughing blood from his mouth.

Baron (in a trembling voice): How can this be? How can it not have any impact on you?

All of a sudden, he seems to realize something.

Baron: You, are you...

Smoke is seen passing from Rakesh, and his clothes and hair blow from it as he speaks, causing him to look majestic and heroic.

Rakesh: Yeah, I am an intermediate warrior. So, don't struggle; if so, I might treat you better than you did to Alice.

Baron: So, you are with them. Who were they called, yeah Krish and Rudolf? I told my servants to kill them. Are they alive? Haha!!!

Rakesh (in rage): So, you ordered that.

Baron (in a sarcastic voice): Yeah, so what? What will you do? Ohh, I am scared.

Rakesh: I take my word back. I will make your life worse than Alice's.

Baron: Your voice doesn't have that feeling of helplessness. Were they rescued?

Rakesh: Haha, You didn't think that before, did you? Now pray for your death.

Saying that, Rakesh tries to rush towards Baron with a punch, but Baron dodges it by a bit.

Baron (in a rush): By the way, My servants were best at using poison. They may or may not have been ordered to poison your friends to torture them to death. Or else why would they leave them alive?

As he speaks, Baron slowly backs off to create distance.

Rakesh: Don't try to dodge your way out? I checked them before coming; they had no sign of poisoning. But your voice managed to piss me off.

Rakesh rushes towards Baron, reducing the distance Baron created in an instant, and Rakesh starts throwing a barrage of punches.

Baron (in a hushed voice as he dodges Rakesh's punches): Ronald's argó poison.

Ronald's argó poison: Poison developed by Ronald family. Popular for its slow (1st symptom in 3 days) yet brutal effect.
Effect: Life is worse than Death.
Evaluation: What, you don't have an antidote? Hope you die faster.

Rakesh: You better tell me where the antidote is, else I won't leave any of your three generations alive.

Baron (with a creepy smile): Ohh! What should I do? Should I pee myself with fear? Haha, If you promise to be my servant, I might consider giving you the antidote.

Rakesh: Never in your wildest dream. Wherever you are keeping it, I will find it once you are dead.

Just as he tries to speed up and finish up the mess, Baron runs Mana in a weird direction, making a spell causing the rune in the room to react.

Baron: It's too late now. It's not I who shall die but it's you. Now that the rune is activated even an advanced warrior would have a hard time fighting their way out. Not to mention you are just a mere intermediate rank 4 warrior.

Rakesh: Although I am not an advanced warrior, but you are not even an intermediate warrior. No matter how powerful the weapon is, its power depends on the user.

Saying that, Rakesh uses all his power, using his Basic Swordsmanship to finish Baron in a single hit. Just when the punch is only a bit away from Baron, he sees Baron smirk and all of a sudden his punch hits something in the air causing recoil.

Baron (smirks): "Well, did you think you as a servant would be able to kill me a Royalty. What a fool, this rune also protects the Royalty controlling it.",
Saying that, he runs mana in a unique way to activate the rune causing a dragon image to be formed in the air.

Rakesh: What is this?

Baron: It is your death.

Dragon Breath (a skill)

Mana of surrounding agitates, and the projected dragon accumulates the mana in its mouth causing the surrounding to feel heavier.

Rakesh: No, What is this? How could it feel so powerful?

Just as Rakesh tries to rush away from vicinity, He feels his body heavy, and due to mana agitation, he is unable to rush away. Meanwhile, the dragon accumulates enough mana and aims it at Rakesh.

Baron: Hahahaha, Die Die die die. Hahahaha. He laughs hysterically.

Rakesh: Noooooooooooooo!!!!

All of a sudden, the surrounding is completely enveloped in flames.

Rakesh: Is this how it ends? Parents, God, sorry I failed to give my people hope. I am sorry.