"Bonds Beyond the Blade: A Warrior's Redemption"

All of a sudden, after running for days, Rakesh finds the ground to be quite weak, as if a trap has been laid. He jumps through that segment, but the Wolferine doesn't, causing its demise.

The trap was deep, with the bottom full of spikes made of a magic steel. Although a cheap metal, it is hard enough to harm even intermediate warriors.

Rakesh: Dad, 😢 I did it 😢. I protected my sister. Dad, have I grown? Please pat me, beat me like you used to do. Teach me to be modest again. Please, dad (he says in a deep, gravely voice and faints right after).

.........................................................................
(World Consciousness: He is perfect to be your first believer)

Ryan: The thing you get easily is not easily appreciated. Also, although his life is pitiful and I am in dire need of believers, that doesn't make him an exception to the trial.

(World Consciousness: What do you mean by that?)

Ryan: You will know very, very soon. By the way, the village that laid the trap should be here soon, right?

(World Consciousness: Yeah, they should be here in no time)

............................................................................

The villagers nearby, who made the trap, come to check it.

Rudolf: Krish, I see a person here badly wounded.

Krish: I also see a Wolferine in our trap. Looks like it's of intermediate rank.

Rudolf: Our trap is not capable of killing intermediate warcraft, though.

Krish: Yeah, but it seems to have been badly injured before.

Rudolf: This boy must be a warrior, and he must have injured that Wolferine but was unable to kill it. While escaping, he might be lucky to find our trap.

Krish: Since he is a warrior, it's better to kill him.

Rudolf: No, brother. Did you already forget what our mother taught us?

Krish: But, brother, he is a warrior, and after saving him, he will just take away our trophy.

Rudolf: Our trap is unable to kill intermediate warcraft, as you know and I know. So, it's the trophy we deserved to begin with. Brother, greed never brings us any benefit.

Krish: Sigh! OK, brother, I will listen to you.

They take him carefully towards the village.

Krish: Brother, there is no need to be so careful towards a stranger.

Rudolf: Brother, we were strangers to our mom. If she didn't care for us at that time and left us to fend for ourselves, then we will not be here today.

Krish: Yeah, but, but he is a warrior. He says in a sad voice.

Rudolf: Warrior or not, but it is our responsibility to respect our mother's teaching. She gave us life. And I don't think all warriors are so bad.

Krish: Even if all warriors are not that bad, it won't bring us any benefit if we care for him more.

Rudolf: Say no more, brother. Care is not done hoping for something in return. Care should be selfless, just like our late mother cared for us.

Krish: But they killed her. Those warriors killed her, and you are helping them.

Rudolf: If she hadn't taken us, she would still have been alive. So, although those warriors are the main cause, we just can't blame them alone. And we can't just hate all warriors because of them.

Krish: Sigh! Whatever, I am going to fetch water.

Krish starts to go to fetch water when, all of a sudden, Rakesh wakes up.

Rakesh: Cough, cough (while coughing blood, he says), Thank you. I heard everything. I ask for apologies for the trauma you both suffered from, but I could assure you that not all warriors are bad.
........
....
.