Chapter 27: Baby Names

{Killian's POV}
"Do you really think so, love?" He asked slightly blushing. She thought he would be a good father? "Well I have to marry you first, don't I, Swan?" He said smiling and kissing her. She laughed against his lips.

"Well I'm sure you'll be a good husband as well." She told him.

"Well I know I will," he said shrugging his shoulders. "I am pretty amazing after all." He raised his his eyebrows and winked at her. "Really though Emma... Baby names. We need to discuss this."

"Really, Killian I don't have any good ideas." She said taking a drink of water. Killian pulled out his rum. "Ah, ah, ah," she scolded him. "If I have to lay off rum for six more months, you have to join me." Killian's stomach dropped as she took his flask.

"Huh?" She handed him a water.

"Here's your rum." He looked at it for a while before taking a swig and pouting. "You'll be okay." She laughed at him. They talked for a while until they got tired.

"Goodnight, Swan." He said kissing her softly one last time. He scooted further down the bed and kissed her stomach. "Goodnight, tiny Swan." He whispered to her growing stomach. He looked back up at Emma who rolled her eyes while smiling.

"Don't do that one thing that all dads do." Emma playfully shoved his shoulder and rolled over facing the window. Laying on his back, Killian looked up at the fan smiling.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help but be a dashing gentleman." He said grinning up at the ceiling. She let out a small giggle and rolled over to face him.

"Goodnight, Killian" she said hugging her pillow and fading off into a deep slumber.

Before closing his eyes, Hook lie awake. For once in a long time, he was filled with nothing but joy. He was marrying his true love, having a baby, and trying to be the best hero he could be. Ever since Liam and Milah had died, a hole dug itself inside him. His heart had a black spot where the two people he truly cared about used to fill. Emma had taken that black hole and shrunken it greatly. Though the dark spot was still present leaving a reminder of the tragedies, he was happy. He lay back on his pillow and close his eyes.