Dare! or not Dare?!

Let's face it. Honestly this situation was really ridiculous. Why would anyone dare to oppose me or Sullivan right now. I couldn't even do it because I felt it. Now it was their turn to feel it but I knew also how insane it was just to accept something like that. Besides as I had said it over and over again, I was by far no king at all.

Me: I was told there should be some questions before the competition. Why not do them now?

The air around everyone was tense but the moment I said that and got off my familiars back, I could see the thirteen higher demon look at me in a more humanly manner. It was just more rational to do it like that and besides they do say that talking may solve a lot of trouble. Only that this was something I could never use before.... it was always the same back then. Kill or be killed.

Sullivan: What a great Idea! Let's do that!

Crow 2: Why do you want to be the king?

Me: I don't. Honestly, I am no king at all. However I was told that there needs to be a king and someone has to step it up as well.

Not as if I chose to be the king.

I just want to live...

Crown 6: What do you want to change in this land?

Me: Change.... hmmm.... I want it to prosper. Kill or be Killed shouldn't exist but everyone should be able to coexist.

Crow 9: I like that! But are you greedy and ambitious enough.

Me: Ghidorah!

My familiar, immediately reacted to my call and started growling at that demon. I thought that this was enough to show them that I had the courage to fight anyone no matter who they were or what rank they would have.

Me: If I have to fight, I will fight and I solely fight to survive. Don't we all do that? 

Crown 3: Then tell me, do you have the strength to rule?

Me: Look at me and be your own judge. I am still young and I do need guidance. I won't rule without anyone besides my side. I am not a tyrant either but I will not tolerate anyone to risk peace.

I really just want to cry right now...

Why do I have to be here...

I just want to live in peace...

Apparently they seemed impressed by what I told them because there were no more questions that came but they all started bowing one after another with Sullivan being the last one. They acknowledged me as their king and maybe this was just something I could do with the help of my familiar but I didn't care about the how at all. The important thing was that I now could finally breath in peace and didn't need to fear for my life here in the demon world.

They say killing is easy but forgiving and showing mercy was a virtue one should have.

It may not be good to kill people without a reason like I did before... but if I hadn't done that, then I was sure, I wouldn't have survived this long.

Wasn't everyone fighting just to survive?

Why should we then not work together?

I was starting to think this way ever after I saw the demons act. They had the power to destroy each other and yet it seemed that at the start, I had found some younger once and the elder ones protecting them. Wasn't this proof enough that this world was similar to the world I knew? If it was, then I knew the deepest and darkest secrets one always wants to hide away. 

My life is by far not a pretty one.... nor did I chose it!

I didn't had the luxury to go to a school or actually thing and chose what I wanted to be!

Still I was not about to complain about it. What is done is done. No one could change the past. Letting go was the only right thing here and if I would hold on, then it would only be my very own loss for sure. The anger and the sadness would kill me over time. I have learned this early on which is why I put on a persona and decided not to care or think about it. It was just a necessity.

Thankfully it was now all over.

And since I knew everything about the dark side, I was sure to make things different here. I didn't wanted anyone to be a slave to anyone like I was made a weapon to kill.

I finally had a choice and I had the power to change things.

Who was I not to do it?

Today marks a new beginning for me and this world for sure. Mayb it be a good day!

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it. .... fun fact, I forgot what I wanted to do after the first 5 chapters so I started to just go with the flow XD