1

February 21, 2023

Lily's POV

"So, when will I see you again," my boyfriend of four years asks.

"I don't know, Noah. I mean, you're traveling right now and I'm stuck at the studio," I reply, packing my suitcase with stuff for Georgia.

"I miss you, that's all."

"I miss you, too, baby."

"I wish you were with me in Florida."

"I do, too, but hopefully I can get some time and come visit when you're in Savannah."

"Alright. I gotta go to practice. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I hang up and sigh. Noah and I have been dating since my junior year and his sophomore year of college. Our anniversary is April ninth. When he was signed by the Savannah Bananas last year, I was so proud of him. Watching him play the sport he loves is a blessing. I opened my closet and pulled out some more clothes for Savannah. All of my other things were already packed in boxes in the back of my truck because I was moving to Savannah but Noah didn't know. I was renting out my apartment while I was gone because I might move back in during the off-season if I dn't move in with Noah. I finished packing and pulled out my phone to text Donny. He and DR were the only people who knew I was moving to Savannah and the only people who knew about our relationship.

Lily: done packing

Donny: and Noah still doesn't know?

Lily: not a clue
Lily: we talked a little bit ago but I didn't mention it

Donny: he was a little suspicious when I was clearing out the third bedroom at our place before we left for West Palm Beach

Lily: the spare key is still in the same spot, right?

Donny: yep, under the mat

Lily: I'll see you boys in a few days

I put my phone away and close my backpack after filling it with the last bit of my stuff. I loaded my truck and hit the road for my six-hour drive. I drove about four hours until I decided to pull off for the night. I got a motel room and went to bed after bringing my suitcase and backpack in.

February 22, 2023

I woke up and showered. I put some simple makeup on and braided my hair before getting dressed.

 I put some simple makeup on and braided my hair before getting dressed

I put yesterday's clothes in my suitcase and checked out of the motel. I drove the last two hours or so of the trip and pulled into the driveway of Noah and Donny's house. I got the key from under the mat and walked inside. It was a nice place and I was excited to stay here while Noah played. I brought the rest of my stuff inside and started to unpack. I pulled out my laptop and put the game on YouTube around 5:30. I texted Donny that I had arrived at the house. He replied with a thumbs up and I made some dinner. The Bananas ended up losing but Noah played well. I cleaned up the kitchen a little and unpacked some more before I got ready for bed. I texted Noah for a bit before I fell asleep.

 I texted Noah for a bit before I fell asleep

Lily's truck