4

Lily's POV

I got to watch the guys practice while I worked on finding some music for dances. I found a few songs and started thinking of some choreography. Noah came into the stands after practice was over to get me. I looked up and smiled when I saw him walk over.

"Hey, babe," he says, kissing my cheek.

"Hi, how was practice," I ask, looking back at my tablet.

"It was good. I feel like I hit better because you're here," he laughs.

"Are you saying I'm your good luck charm," I chuckle.

"Maybe."

We laugh and he kisses me.

"I gotta head back down. You wanna hang with us in the dugout?"

"Did the coaches say I could?"

"Yeah, Gillum and Viro said you can if you want."

"Yeah, I'll come down and hang with you guys."

I put my tablet in my bag and follow Noah to the dugout. I got to meet Frong and Katelyn before Noah went to the locker room.

"Noah mentioned you dance earlier. Is that true," Frong asks me.

"Yeah. I've been dancing competitively for almost twenty years," I answer.

"That's awesome. Do you have any videos," Katelyn asks.

I nod and pull up some videos I've posted on Instagram. Their eyes go wide in amazement when the videos are done.

"Noah wasn't kidding," Ivan comments, who joined us after the first video.

"Yeah, he's really proud of me and my dancing. I'm the one who taught him how to dance."

I pull Noah's old jersey from my bag and put it on. They look at me and I laugh.

"When Noah was told he would be getting a new number, he gave me his old jersey," I tell them.

The game started and went really well. It ended in a tie and we went out to the party plaza after. Watching Noah with the fans is amazing. I can tell this is his favorite part because of how much he smiles.

February 26, 2023

The guys had the day off, so Noah and I spent most of the morning cuddling in bed.

"I missed this," I mumble as he draws lines on my arm.

"Me too," he says, kissing my head.

"Are you guys decent," Donny asks from the other side of the door.

"Yeah," Noah yells out.

Donny opens the door and pops his head in.

"Some of the guys wanna get lunch. You in," he asks.

Noah looks at me and I nod.

"I am. I wanna get to know the guys better," I say.

"Alright. We're meeting them at the diner near the stadium at 12:30," he tells us.

He shuts the door and I sit up, stretching my arms above my head. Noah pulls me into his lap and kisses my cheek. He wraps his arms around my waist and I giggle.

"We need to get ready," I tell him, moving from his grasp.

He groans and lets go of me.

"We can cuddle more later," I say, kissing him.

I head back to my room and pull some clothes out. 

I do my hair and makeup and grab my R2-D2 backpack

I do my hair and makeup and grab my R2-D2 backpack. I throw some stuff in and head to the kitchen. I set my bag on the counter and put my shoes on.

"Where'd you get the bag," Donny asks, walking in.

"From Noah. He got it for our six-month anniversary," I say.

"Every Loungefly backpack and wallet she has is from me," Noah adds, coming in.

"Well, except for the Toothless backpack," I point out.

"Toothless," Donny questions.

"From How to Train Your Dragon. My brother got it for me for my birthday," I answer.

I finish tying my shoes and we leave for the diner. We took my truck because Noah wanted to drive it. He loves driving my truck more than his Jeep.