10

Lily's POV

I led Noah into the locker room and pulled Speechless by Dan + Shay up on my phone. It was the song that Noah and I danced to when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I hit play and he smiles.

"I think I remember now," he says, taking my hands in his.

"Are you sure," I ask, giggling slightly.

"I'm pretty sure."

We run through it a few times before DR walks in to get us.

"Looking good, guys," he tells us.

"Thanks. We've always associated that song with our relationship," I say.

We head out to the field and start rehearsing the run celebration.

"Alright, you're gonna start by hopping onto your right leg," I start.

It takes a few tries but the guys pick up the steps. We work on the double celebration before I take DR, Ryan, Dalton, and Kyle to run the 3/2/2 in the locker room. After a few tries, we head back outside. Frong has Noah and I run through our dance a few times before sending the guys to get ready. The game goes well and Noah and I did Speechless for one of his walkups. The Party Animals won 5-4 and we went home for an early morning.

March 3, 2023

Noah woke me up at six so we would all have enough time to shower and get ready. Donny was in the shower so I finished packing a few things. Noah got his shower at 6:15 and I got mine around 6:30. I got out about fifteen minutes later and got dressed.

I braided my hair and put some mascara and concealer on

I braided my hair and put some mascara and concealer on. I made sure everything was packed and went to the kitchen. Donny was packing some snacks and drinks while Noah made me coffee.

"What time do have to be at the stadium," I ask.

"Between eight and 8:30," Donny answers, pulling some Celsius from the fridge.

"So, we should leave in about ten to fifteen minutes," Noah adds.

Donny finished packing the food and I pulled my energy drinks from the fridge, putting them in my BB-8 backpack.

"You don't drink Celsius," Noah asks, picking up a can of Monster.

"I do. I just prefer Monster and Bang," I tell him.

We take our stuff to my truck and load it in the back. We get in and head to the stadium. We arrived around 8:15 and we put our suitcases with the other ones. We were taking two buses and Noah made sure I was on his bus. Around 8:45, we started to get on the bus. Noah let me have the window seat and we were on the road by nine.

Noah's POV

Lily fell asleep around 9:30 and DR took a picture of us. He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed slightly.

"For your wedding," he tells me.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. You guys have been together for almost five years. What's stopping you?"

"We haven't really talked about marriage."

"You do wanna marry her, right," Bill asks.

"I do. It's just something that's never come up in conversation," I answer.

I run my fingers through her hair and sigh.

"If I do propose, I want it to be special," I tell the guys.

"Obviously. Is there a place that's special to both of you," Tanner asks.

"Back home, yeah. We spent most of our relationship in college, so that's somewhere I'd consider special to us."

"What about any vacation spots," Dalton mentions.

"Um, we did the usual spots. Ocean City, the Outer Banks, and Disney, but that was it."

Lily shifts slightly but stays asleep. We stop around eleven for lunch and I gently shake her. She yawns and stretches her arms. We spend about an hour on lunch and get back on the road by one.