19

Lily's POV

We got on the bus and Noah set his head on my shoulder.

"What should we do for our anniversary," he asks quietly.

"I'm not sure. It's probably gonna depend on where we are that weekend," I tell him.

"I think we're in Savannah that weekend. Hey, Donny, where are the after Arizona," Noah asks.

"Five-game series in Savannah. We fly back from Arizona on April 2nd and leave for West Virginia on the 19th," Donny answers.

"So we're home for our anniversary," I say.

We pulled up to Grayson Stadium around nine and returned to the house. DR brought the rest of the bags inside and Noah and I went to Noah's room.

March 27, 2023

Noah's POV

Lily went out to brunch with Lexie and DR and I went to the mall to look for an engagement ring.

"Dude, you could propose with a gumball machine ring and she would say yes," DR groans as we walk into the third jewelry store.

"I know, but I want it to be special. Zachary's gonna help me set it up," I say, looking at the rings.

I look for a few minutes until one catches my eye. It was a rose gold band with a green-tinted diamond and three gems on either side of the large stone. I waved a worker over and got a closer look at the ring. I gave them Lily's ring size and paid for the ring. We went back to the house and I hid the ring in my nightstand.

March 30, 2023

Lily's POV

The last few days were spent sleeping, practicing, and packing for Arizona. Noah woke me up around nine to finish packing before leaving for the stadium. Noah and I spent some time talking about what we wanted to do for our anniversary. We left at noon once my truck was loaded up. We landed in Scottsdale after about an eight-hour flight. We got to the hotel and I flopped on the bed. DR laughs and Noah joins me on the bed for a few minutes before getting ready for practice. I changed into some shorts and a tank top and grabbed my bag. Once the guys were ready we went back to the bus. The guys went on the field to practice and I stayed in the locker room, working on some dance routines. Around three, we went back to the hotel. Noah told me to change into something nice while he showered. DR went out with some of the guys and I looked through my suitcase. I pull out a floral dress and some sandals.

Noah and I went to dinner and took a walk in the park

April 1, 2023

I woke up with the urge to throw up and Noah was by my side almost instantly. I brushed my teeth when I was finished, and Noah and I sat on the floor of the bathroom for a few minutes.

"Was it maybe something you ate last night," Noah asks.

"Maybe. I don't know."

I fiddle with my hands and Noah kisses my head.

"You feel up for the game tonight," he asks.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Alright. I'm gonna shower and the bus leaves at 10:30 for the field."

I nod and Noah helps me stand up slowly. We head back into the room and grab our clothes. I quickly change in the bathroom before Noah gets his shower. DR was already dressed and ready to go.

"You feeling alright," he asks when I come back.

"Yeah. Probably something I ate last night," I shrug.

Noah finished his shower ten minutes later and we went down to the bus at 10:15. The guys got ready for practice and I went to the bathroom to throw up again. Katelyn walked in as I was walking out of the stall.

"Hey, are you alright," she asks.

"Yeah, I will be. It was probably something I ate last night," I tell her.

I leave and head back to the locker room.