8

March 1, 2023

Lily's POV

I woke up to see Noah packing his suitcase.

"Where are you going," I ask.

"We're driving to Florida again on Friday but we have a game tomorrow so I'm packing now."

"How long are we in Florida for?"

"Only a few days. We have another series in Savannah next weekend."

I stretch my arms and nod my head, covering a yawn.

"Go back to sleep if you're still tired," he tells me.

"No, I just need some coffee," I laugh.

He chuckles and puts some clothes in his suitcase. I grab one of his Bananas shirts lying on the bed and put it on. Noah looks at me and smiles. He pulls me in for a hug and kisses me.

"You look good in my clothes," he says.

"When do you want to go public with our relationship," I ask him.

"Whenever you want. I was waiting for you to say something."

"I mean, I'm sure the fans know that we know each other," I say.

"Do you wanna do it today? After lunch," he asks.

"Sure"

We stand there for a few more minutes before I pull away and head to the kitchen for coffee. Donny comes in a few minutes later and pours himself a cup.

"You start packing yet," he asks me.

"Not yet. I'm gonna do that after lunch. I need to get a shower first since I couldn't do that yesterday," I say, motioning to the plastic wrap on my arm.

He nods and I finish my coffee. I wash out the mug and head to my room. I pull out my suitcase and start pulling some clothes for Florida. Around noon, I pull up my Instagram and start making my post.

|~|

lilypark
Savannah, Georgia

lilypark: If you know me, I'm not one for secrets

lilypark: If you know me, I'm not one for secrets. But ever since my boyfriend joined the Savannah Bananas, we wanted to see if we could make it work during the last part of last year's tour and me being in North Carolina while he was traveling. We met in college and have been dating for nearly five years. He's been there for me and I for him. He's been my rock these last few years. Some call him the heartthrob of Banana Land, but I call him my boyfriend. Noah Bridges, I love you so much!

tagged: noah_bridges

4.5k likes | 4.4k comments

|~|

noah_bridges
Savannah, Georgia

noah_bridges: Ever since joining the Bananas, I've been saying that I'm single

noah_bridges: Ever since joining the Bananas, I've been saying that I'm single. I want you guys to meet my incredible girlfriend, Lily Park. We've known each other since college. She was a sophomore when I was a freshman at UNCW. She's an incredible dancer and an amazing person. She's one of my best friends and the perfect mom to Swim Shady. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life. I always say God has a plan and he planned for us to meet. Lily Park, you are one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. I love you so much!

tagged: lilypark

6.2k likes | 6.1k comments

|~|

I got some lunch and finished packing for Florida. We are leaving Friday morning and I get to ride the bus with Noah. I packed some of my travel stuff from a box that never got unpacked. I'm planning on packing the last of my stuff tomorrow at some point. We had leftovers from last night, so I heated some of them up for dinner because none of us felt like cooking. We watched some Harry Potter and went to bed.