16

Lily's POV

We pulled up in front of the hotel around 8:45. Noah woke up at three with a headache and I gave him some Advil. When we stopped for dinner, he barely ate anything. He slept for another forty-five minutes on the bus before deciding to lay his head on my shoulder. We grabbed our bags and walked into the hotel. When we got to our room, DR went into the bathroom to shower and Noah flopped on the bed after dropping his things. I grabbed my phone and wallet from my backpack and rubbed his shoulder.

"Did you pack your allergy medicine," I ask, sitting next to him.

"No, that's the one thing I forgot. I couldn't find it when I woke up this morning," he tells me.

"Alright. I'm gonna run to the store and get some when DR gets out of the shower."

I hand him Swim Shady and pull up my texts with Ryan.

Lily: Up for a Target run?

Coxy: Sure

Lily: Meet me in the lobby in 20 minutes?

Coxy: Meet you there

DR comes out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later and Noah is asleep.

"Ryan and I are gonna go to Target. I'll be back later. Call me if you need anything," I tell him.

He nods and I head down to the lobby. When I get off the elevator, I see Ryan sitting in one of the chairs. I walk over and he puts his phone away.

"So, why'd you ask me," he asks.

"I was gonna go with Jackson, but he was dead on his feet. Same for Dalt and Tanner. DR's staying with Noah in our room," I explain.

"Yeah, Noah didn't look too good. Is he alright?"

"He doesn't feel good and I think it's his allergies."

He nods and we walk to the Target next to the hotel. I grab a cart and we head to the pharmacy area. I grab some allergy meds and another bottle of ibuprofen. An idea pops into my head and I lead Ryan to the stuffed animals. I look for a shark that doesn't look like Swim Shady and put it in the cart. I grab a shark Squishmellow and a shark blanket.

"Are you spoiling your boyfriend," Ryan asks as he grabs some shark gummy candy for me.

"Yeah because he's gonna be miserable. He's not gonna be able to play at all and he spoiled me for my birthday."

"Makes sense."

We put some Gatorade in the cart and head to pay. We walk back to the hotel and Ryan helps me take everything to my room. We walk in and DR motions for us to be quiet, pointing to a sleeping Noah in the other bed. Ryan and I set the bags on the table and he heads back to his room.

"What all did you buy," DR whispers, helping me unpack everything.

"The allergy meds, some more ibuprofen, Gatorade, and shark stuff," I say.

"Do I even wanna know how much it was?"

"Probably not."

I grab some clothes to sleep in and head to the bathroom to change. I came back out and put today's clothes in my suitcase. I climb into bed and Noah shifts to lay on my chest. I play with his hair and eventually fall asleep.

March 24, 2023

I woke up around eight, and Noah was still asleep and DR was in the bathroom. I scrolled on my phone until I felt Noah move. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at me.

"Feeling better," I ask him.

He shakes his head and I grab the allergy medicine. I shake a pill out and hand him a bottle of water.

"Take this. It'll help."

I sit on the bed and he takes the pill. He sets the water on the nightstand and lays his head on my lap. DR comes out a few minutes later.

"Bus leaves at ten," he says.

"We'll be down by 9:30," I tell him.

He leaves and I pull some clothes out to change into.

I do my hair and makeup after handing Noah his clothes

I do my hair and makeup after handing Noah his clothes. He gets dressed and we grab our things before heading to the lobby to meet with the others. I made sure to pack the allergy pills just in case he needed another one.