12

March 5, 2023

Lily's POV

Noah woke me up at 7:30 before he got his shower. DR was already dressed and ready to go. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and opened the mini fridge, grabbing my Ultra Sunrise Monster. I cracked it open and pulled out the Ultra Fiesta Mango one, putting it in my backpack. Noah came out of the bathroom and I went in to get ready. I did some simple makeup and braided my hair before getting dressed.

 I did some simple makeup and braided my hair before getting dressed

I threw my stuff in my suitcase and closed it. We were leaving after the party plaza so we were told to bring our luggage to the bus this morning. I packed the rest of my things and we made our way to the bus. We got to the field and got to work ten minutes later. I taught the guys the celebrations and the 3/2/2 before running Speechless with Noah. The guys started getting ready around eleven and the gates opened at 11:30. The Bananas won again and we did the party plaza. We got on the bus and started our trip back to Savannah, grabbing dinner on the way. Noah and I FaceTimed Lucas and Talia to meet Alyssa. She was the cutest thing. She's a week old and just absolutely precious. We arrived in Savannah around 9:30 and we unloaded the bus, taking our bags to our vehicles to head home.

March 6, 2023

Noah and I slept in until about 10:30 before getting up. When we talked to Lucas and Talia last night, Noah and I decided to take a few days and visit them. Noah talked to the coaches and Jesse about it when we got back last night and they said we could go. We're leaving shortly after lunch and Donny was gonna babysit Swim Shady while we were gone. We put some clothes on and ate lunch. We left around 12:15 and started driving to North Carolina. Lucas told me that our parents had already visited them in the hospital so I didn't have to worry about them. We pulled up to my brother's house around 5:45 and he met us outside. I got out of my truck and ran to hug him.

"Hey, sis," Lucas says, kissing my head.

"Hey, big bro."

Noah grabs our bags and Bro hugs Lucas.

"Good seeing you, man," Lucas tells him.

"Same to you. Congrats on your daughter," Noah replies.

"Thanks. She just woke up from her nap a few minutes ago."

I run inside and see Talia walking down the stairs with the baby. I give her a side hug and gush at my niece.

"She's perfect," I whisper.

I sit on the couch and Talia hands me Alyssa, who wraps her tiny hand around my finger. I take a picture of her lying on my chest.

"Is it alright if I post this," I ask my brother.

"Go ahead. Talia already posted pictures from the hospital," he tells me.

"How's Savannah treating you," Talia asks.

"Amazingly well. I get to watch my boyfriend do what he loves."

"Don't forget that I got you a job with the team," Noah tells me.

"Really," Lucas asks.

"Yeah. I help teach the guys their celebrations and dances," I say.

"That's amazing," Talia tells me.

Lucas orders pizza for dinner and we watch some movies while we eat. Lucas and Noah take our bags to the guest room and we get ready for bed.

|~|

lilypark
Goldsboro Township

lilyparkGoldsboro Township

lilypark: took a little road trip back to NC to meet my niece, Alyssa Jo Park!! She's so precious and just absolutely the cutest

lilypark: took a little road trip back to NC to meet my niece, Alyssa Jo Park!! She's so precious and just absolutely the cutest. My brother and his wife are going to be amazing parents. She's about a week old and Noah and I love her so much! (p.s. The first picture is an accurate representation of what happens when my brother and I are in the same room!)

tagged: noah_bridges, taliapark26

4.3k likes | 4.2k comments

noah_bridges: absolutely in love with her

jacksonolson_: SHE'S ADORABLE

daltonmauldin5: taliapark26 congrats!

↪️taliapark26: daltonmauldin5 tysm!!

_ryancox6: future banana baby!

bill_leroy: congrats to your brother!