15

Noah's POV

Lily slept until eight and she curled into my side when she woke up.

"You doing alright," I ask her.

"Yeah, just really tired."

"I'm gonna ask you a question and I need you to be completely honest with me, alright?"

She nods her head and rubs her eyes.

"Have you been taking your sleep medication?"

"Yeah, but it's not working like it used to," she answers.

"Did you up the dosage?"

"I'm already on the highest dosage. I tried Melatonin when it wasn't working in Savannah, but it worked fine when we were visiting my brother."

She buries her head in my chest and I rub her back. There's a knock at the door and her head perks up.

"I ordered us some food. DR went out with some of the guys," I tell her.

"Was there a practice?"

"Viro let me stay here and make sure that you are alright," I say, walking to the door.

I tip the delivery person and take the bag of food.

"McDonald's. Something simple."

I hand her her food and sit next to her on the bed, turning a random movie on. DR came back around 9:30 and Lily went into the bathroom to change.

"How's she doing," he asks.

"She seems fine. It's just that her medication isn't working properly."

He nods and she comes back to the bed. She cuddles into my side and we fall asleep around eleven.

March 16, 2023

Lily's POV

Noah woke me up at 8:30 so we could make it to the bus by ten. I got dressed and braided my hair.

I put my shoes on and we made our way to the bus

I put my shoes on and we made our way to the bus. We got to the stadium at eleven and the guys started practice after eating. Dalton and Tanner were filming for their vlogs while we ate.

"I'm here with Lily Park. Miss Lily, how are you doing," Dalton asks, sitting next to me with his GoPro.

"I'm doing amazing. My brother and his wife just had their daughter and Noah and I went to visit them," I say.

"Viewers wanna know what your relationship to Noah is."

"Noah and I have been dating for almost five years. We met when we were students at UNCW."

"That's amazing. Are you Swim Shady's mom?"

"I am," I reply, laughing.

Noah hugs me from behind and I trace my finger over his tattoo on his forearm. Noah and Dalton talk for a bit before heading to the dugout.

"How are you feeling today," Noah asks, kissing my head.

"Better. I needed that nap I took yesterday."

"I'll see you later."

March 23, 2023

The Bananas lost two of the three games and we were heading to Montgomery. We spent a few extra days in Texas to explore. Noah and I went to a Space Cowboys game with Jackson, DR, Ryan, Dalton, Tanner, Kyle, and Bill. We were on the bus and Noah was asleep in my lap. He didn't feel good when he woke up, saying he was all congested. We had a ten-hour bus ride to Alabama, so hopefully some sleep will help him. We left at nine after having breakfast at the hotel. Most of the guys went back to sleep and others were on their phones. EJ poked my shoulder and I took one of my earbuds out.

"Yes, EJ?"

"Is Noah feeling alright? He doesn't normally sleep on early bus rides," he comments.

"He doesn't feel good. He woke up with some congestion."

I run my fingers through Noah's hair and sigh.

"I just hope it's not his allergies acting up," I say.

"What do you mean," DR asks.

"His allergies make him extremely miserable. He doesn't wanna get out of bed, doesn't wanna do anything, gets upset that he can't play, and feels lousy," I explain.

I put my hair up and take my glasses off.

"And I don't think he packed his allergy medication," Donny mentions.

I rub my temples and take a breath.

"Well, I'm gonna have to go out and get some when we get to the hotel," I say.