11

Noah's POV

We arrived at the hotel around 2:30 and got our room assignments. DR, Lily, and I would be sharing a room and I was happy about that. We got the rest of the day off to explore and get situated before the game tomorrow. We went up to our room and Lily loved the view. I hugged her from behind as she looked out the window.

"Go get changed. I'm taking you out to dinner," I say, kissing her cheek.

Lily's POV

 I pull out some clothes and head into the bathroom after grabbing my makeup bag. I fix my makeup and get changed.

I put my jewelry on and head back out

I put my jewelry on and head back out. I slip on some sandals and grab my purse. Noah changes and we leave a short time later, telling DR we'd be back in a few hours. We walk to a steakhouse about half a mile from the hotel and eat an early dinner. After, we went on a walk through a nearby park.

"Thank you for this," I tell him as we walk back to the hotel.

"Yeah, I figured you'd want to stretch your legs after being on the bus all morning," he replies.

We walk into our room and see Dalton and Tanner hanging with DR.

"Where'd you guys go," Tanner asks.

"Noah took me to a steakhouse for dinner and then we went for a walk," I say, slipping my shoes off.

I grab some PJs and walk into the bathroom to change. I take my makeup off and wash my face. I walk back out and sit with Noah on the bed, cuddling into his side. Dalton and Tanner leave around ten and DR puts a movie on.

March 4, 2023

I woke up around 7:30 and showered before the guys got up. I got dressed and packed my Bananas gear in my bag.

 I got dressed and packed my Bananas gear in my bag

I packed my water bottle and my tablet. The guys got ready and we left for the bus. We got to the field around eleven and the guys started warming up while Frong, Maceo, and I reviewed the celebrations. We ate lunch and started rehearsing. Noah and I were doing Speechless tonight so we reviewed that in the locker room after he did some batting practice. But we were interrupted by my brother texting me.

Lucas: your niece has arrived

I squealed and texted back.

Lily: I completely forgot she was due this week

Lucas: all good

Lily: when can I meet her???

Lucas: are you able to fly up this weekend?

Lily: can't, I'm in Florida with Noah for baseball

Lucas: we can always FaceTime

Lily: we head back to Georgia tomorrow night, can I call then?

Lucas: yeah

Lily: talk then!

Noah gives me a look and I laugh.

"I completely forgot to tell you that Lucas and Talia were expecting their first child," I tell him.

"That's what that was about," he asks.

"Yeah."

"That's great!"

We finish rehearsing and the guys get ready for the game. The Bananas won 3-2 and we did a quick party plaza. The guys packed their things and we went back to the hotel to sleep. Noah fell asleep on me while I ran my fingers through his hair, talking to DR. Lucas sent me some pictures of his daughter, who they named Alyssa Jo. The guys had an afternoon game and we were heading back to Savannah tomorrow night. They have three more games in Savannah before we fly out to Texas for a three-game series in Sugar Land. I felt incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to travel with the guys. I am hesitant about our games in North Carolina. After I graduated college, my relationship with my parents was very strained. I moved in with Lucas and his wife Talia, and split my time between their apartment and the apartment Noah shared with his brother, Zachary. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight, so I decided to go to sleep.