7

Lily's POV

We quickly ate and Noah and I got into my truck. Our first stop was Starbucks and Noah bought me a venti chocolate cream cold brew while getting a nitro cold brew for himself. After Starbucks, we went to the mall. Noah spent a lot of money on me. We went to a bunch of stores and Noah made me pick out something I would wear to a party or a bar. I was a little confused but went with it. After the mall, we went to a tattoo shop. Noah parked my truck and turned to me.

"We always talked about getting matching tattoos, so I figured why not get them for your birthday," he says.

I smiled and kissed him. We went in and he gave them the design. He went first while I looked at some of the other tattoos on the walls.

Noah's POV

While Lily got her tattoo done, I texted Donny. He agreed to help throw a party at our place for her.

Noah: at the tattoo place

Donny: I just got home with the cake

Noah: we'll be home in an hour
Noah: everyone's gonna start arriving around six

Donny: I'll keep everything hidden until about 5:30

I put my phone away and see Lily walk over. We take pictures of our tattoos and I pay. We head back to the house and I tell her to change when we get home. We show Donny our new art and she heads to her room.

"Do you think she knows," he asks me.

"She was a little suspicious when I told her to buy an outfit she would wear to the bar but other than that, no."

"Who's idea was it to get the art?"

"Uh, hers. She wanted to get them in college but we could never find time."

"When are you guys gonna go public?"

"I'm not sure. We haven't really talked about it."

"That's alright. I gotta go pick up the food. I'll be back."

He leaves and I head to my room to start getting ready.

Lily's POV

I fix my hair and makeup before going through the new clothes Noah bought me. I decided on a white top and a pale pink skirt.

 I decided on a white top and a pale pink skirt

I put some jewelry on and Noah enters my room.

"You look incredible," he says, hugging me from behind.

"Why are you making me get dressed up?"

"You'll see in a bit," he tells me, glancing at his watch that read 5:50.

We heard the front door slam and Donny yelled that he was home.

"Stay here. I'll come back for you in ten minutes."

I laugh and he shuts my door behind him. I scroll on TikTok, liking some edits of Noah. True to his word, Noah came back for me ten minutes later. He covered my eyes and led me into the living room. He removed his hands and I saw everyone.

"SURPRISE!"

I stare at everyone in shock. Ryan, Jackson, EJ, Dalton, Tanner, Bill, Kyle, Stilts, DR, and Christian were standing in front of me.

"Noah, what is this," I ask my boyfriend.

"I wanted to throw a little party for your birthday," he says, kissing my cheek.

"Well, thank you, babe."

We spent the rest of the night eating and celebrating my birthday. The guys left around nine and Noah and I got ready for bed while Donny cleaned up.

"Thank you for today. I really appreciate it," I say as we cuddle in bed.

"Of course, baby. I wanted to do something for you since you're always doing things for me," he says, kissing my head.

We fell asleep shortly before eleven after drawing random shapes on each other.

The tattoos

The tattoos