5

Lily's POV

We pulled into the lot and got out of my truck. We walked inside and saw some of the guys sitting in the corner booth.

"Who's truck is that," Kyle asks.

"Mine. My dad gave it to me when I started college," I say, sitting next to Noah after he sat down.

"We're still waiting on Dalton and Tanner," Bill says.

"Tanner plays on the Party Animals and is Dalton's roommate," Noah tells me.

"Where do you get your bags from? That's twice I've seen you with really cool bags," Ryan says.

"Noah gets them for me from Loungefly. Most of my wallets and mini backpacks are anniversary or birthday or Christmas presents," I answer.

"I've probably bought her close to a hundred," Noah adds.

Jackson waves to someone and Dalton walks over with someone.

"Hey, guys. Uh, Tanner, this is Noah's girlfriend, Lily. Lily, this is Tanner Thomas, my roommate, and best friend," Dalton says.

"Noah's got a girlfriend? Since when," Tanner asks.

"Almost five years ago," I answer.

"April 9, 2018," Noah says.

Tanner looks at the others.

"They just found out yesterday. I've known since last season and Donny's known since last month," DR explains.

We order our food and have a good time. After, we head our separate ways. When we get home, I change into some comfy clothes, and Noah and I watch a movie in his room.

February 27, 2023

I woke up in Noah's arms and smiled. The guys had a practice today and Noah wanted me to meet Jesse, the owner of the team. I got a shower and braided my hair. I did some simple makeup and got dressed.

I grab my Black Panther backpack and put my tablet inside

I grab my Black Panther backpack and put my tablet inside. I take my portable charger off the charger and throw it in my bag.

"You almost ready," Noah asks, popping his head in my room.

"Just about. Are you sure I should meet Jesse," I ask him.

"Yes, I am. And I think you would be a great addition to the creative team."

I stare at my boyfriend in shock.

"What?"

"Yeah. You could help with the dances and celebrations."

I tilt my head and give him a look.

"And, you'd get to travel with us," he laughs.

"Alright, fine. I'll meet Jesse."

"Let's go. Donny's already in the truck."

He runs out of my room and I laugh. I grab my things and head out to my truck. Noah hops in the driver's seat and we head to the stadium. When we get there, Noah drops his things in the locker room and takes me to Jesse's office. I take a breath and he knocks on the door. Jesse looks up and motions for us to come in.

"Noah, what can I do for you," he asks.

"Uh, I wanted you to meet my girlfriend, Lily Park. Baby, this is Jesse Cole, one of the owners."

"It's nice to meet you, Jesse," I say, shaking his hand.

"Likewise. Noah's told me a little bit about you."

I give Noah a look and he puts his hands up in defense.

"Anyways, Noah's told me about your dancing and shown me some videos. And this is what I'll say. I talked to Frong and he said that you showed him some videos. He was impressed, along with Maceo. I want you to work with them on the dances and celebrations for the games on Thursday and Saturday."

We thank Jesse and head to the locker room. I jump into Noah's arms and he kisses my cheek.

"I'm so happy for you, Lils," he says.

"Thank you for telling Jesse about my dancing," I tell him.

"Of course, baby. You've supported me since day one. This is the least I could do."

After practice, Donny, Noah, and I went out for an early dinner.