3

February 25, 2023

Lily's POV

Noah made me cuddle with him in his bed last night, which I was completely fine with. I hadn't seen him since Thanksgiving and I missed our cuddle time. I woke up around eight and he was still fast asleep. I drew random patterns on his chest and moved closer to him. He shifted slightly and rubbed his eyes. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he says.

"Good morning, handsome," I reply.

"Do you wanna come with us to the stadium today?"

"Would I be allowed to?"

"Yeah. So?"

"I'll come. I just gotta shower first."

"Alright. Gimme a kiss first?"

I chuckle and kiss him. I head back to my room and grab some clothes, along with my shower stuff. I shower quickly so the guys can shower if they want and get dressed.

 I shower quickly so the guys can shower if they want and get dressed

I sit at the desk and do some makeup. I look through my clothes that got hung up for Noah's original Bananas jersey from last year. I put it in my Animaniacs backpack, as well as my wallet, phone charger, tablet, and earbuds. I walk into the kitchen and make some coffee. Donny comes in a few minutes later and pours himself a cup.

"Did Noah ask you to come with us," he asks.

"Yeah. I was a little hesitant but I've been in this house since I arrived so some fresh air will be good."

"Am I the only guy on the team who knows about you guys?"

"Besides DR, yeah. We wanted to see how long we could make long-distance work before telling the rest of the team."

Noah comes in a short time later and kisses my cheek. He gets some coffee and we leave. We pull up to the stadium and I suddenly get nervous. Noah looks at me and gives my hand a squeeze.

"The guys are gonna love you," he tells me.

He kisses my cheek, making Donny groan, and we get out of the car. We walk to the field and the view is awesome. We head to the locker room and Noah asks the guys if they're decent. When he gets a response, we walk in. The guys stare at me before Noah gets their attention.

"Guys, you've been lied to. I'm not single and I haven't been for almost five years. This is my incredible girlfriend, Lily," he tells them.

I wave and chaos ensues.

"Baby, that's Kyle, Bill, Ryan, Dalton, Malachi, Eric, Mat, Michael, Jackson, Matt, Dakota, Danny, Dan, Dakota, Christian, Nolan, Zack, Connor, Bill, Vinny, Ryan, and DJ," Noah tells me.

"Wait, DR and Donny knew," Bill asks.

"I told DR when we first started rooming together on the tour and Donny when we moved in together," Noah explains.

"How did you guys meet," Jackson asks.

"College. I was a sophomore and he was a freshman. I was on the dance team and he came up to me after the team's homecoming performance," I tell them.

"One year later, we were dating," Noah adds.

"Why'd you keep it from us," Dalton asks.

"We wanted to see if we could make long-distance work before telling you guys," Noah answers.

"That's understandable. How long have you been in Savannah," Ryan asks me.

"I just got here about three days ago. I moved into the spare bedroom in Noah and Donny's place."

Noah hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek, making Donny groan again.

"By the way, that's like the fifth time I've seen them do that since before we left the house," he says.

Noah and I laugh while the guys get ready for practice. Noah leads me out to the dugout and introduces me to the coaches.