2

February 23, 2023

Lily's POV

I woke up and made coffee. I popped some toast in the toaster and pulled out some jelly. My phone vibrated with a cheesy good morning text from Noah.

LOML❤️: gm my love. I hope we see each other when the tour comes to NC in a few months but I can't wait that long. Have an amazing day. I miss you so much!!

Lily: gm handsome! I miss you, too. I can't wait that long, either. tell Swim Shady his mom misses him. I love you so much, baby!!

I chuckled slightly and finished my coffee. Swim Shady is a stuffed shark that Noah and I are parenting due to my boyfriend's obsession with sharks. Noah made DR Swim Shady's uncle and he found that hilarious. After breakfast, I finished unpacking and watched a few movies until it was time for the game. After the game, DR went live on TikTok with Noah in the hotel room. I left a few chats that confused the rest of the viewers. Every time Noah read a chat from me, he smiled. Around midnight, DR ended the live and Noah called me.

"I was wondering how quickly you were gonna call me," I laugh.

"Well, when you send a bunch of romantic chats and I can't respond to them, that makes it difficult."

"I miss you."

"I miss you, too, babe. We're leaving for Savannah in the morning. Maybe I can get the coaches to let me take a day trip to come and see you before our game on the second."

"I can't let you do that. The team needs you."

"I know that, but I wanna see you."

"Maybe I can come to the game on Saturday or next week if I can get off time from the studio."

"Can you? I wanna hold you."

"I know you do. How's DR putting up with our late-night calls?"

"Surprisingly, not that bad. He's doing the same with his family so, yeah."

"Alright, you need to sleep. You have an early day."

"Fine. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I hung up and went to sleep.

February 24, 2023

Noah texted me when they were on the road and every so often. Donny texted that he almost let the surprise slip a few times but caught himself. I made the recipe that Noah loves when I make it, cheesy garlic-baked chicken. Donny texted me when they arrived at the stadium and I got changed.

 Donny texted me when they arrived at the stadium and I got changed

I did some makeup and pulled the chicken from the oven. I quickly set the table when I heard a vehicle in the driveway. I grabbed some beers from the fridge and Donny walked in.

"Noah's grabbing his bags," he says, hugging me.

"Does he have any idea I'm here?"

"Only if he didn't recognize your truck."

I laughed and set the beers on the table. Noah walked in with his things and set them by the door.

"Donny, why is my girlfriend's truck in the driveway," Noah asks his best friend.

"Probably because she's living with you now," I answer.

Noah whips his head up and his jaw drops. He runs over and hugs me tightly. He kisses my cheek and lets me go.

"What are you doing here," he asks in disbelief.

"I moved in with you guys. Donny kept texting me about how much you missed me, so he cleared out the third bedroom for me."

He kisses me again and Donny clears his throat.

"Lily, did you make us food," he asks.

"I did. It's Noah's favorite."

"The cheesy garlic chicken," Noah asks.

I nod my head and Noah cheers. I laugh and plate the food.

"Cold beer and a home-cooked meal from my girlfriend. What a way to come home," Noah says.