Skibidi Toilet Episode 1.5

I walked the corridors seeing a few Cameramen walking out of bathrooms. I notice there were less and less humans.. I can see a few but not as much as I was expecting.

I turn the corner and see another Skibidi Toilet about to basically devour a child. I can't let that happen!

I run up and with my plunger head slammed it hard into the Skibidi toilet pushing its head down. It tried to push on my plunger to stretch its neck to bite me. But I quickly flush it using its lever.

I look at the child. Looks kind of familiar. I give the kid a thumbs up. And notice some yellow googles on the ground. I give it to him and wave him off. "See ya someday kiddo!" What I didn't realize was that kid.. That kid was gonna be special. That Kid will be miraculous.

I turn my attention to the dead Skibidi Toilet and thought to myself. Didn't the tops of toilets have those cover things? I look at it before pulling it off. And to my goddamn horror it was all guts and bones. And specifically it's brains, eyes, hair, skull, all the head stuff.. So that's how they die. They get their head mushed into the Back.. Kinda made sense in my eyes.

I put the cover back on and keep walking. But before that walking back to grab my plunger. I pull it off the toilet bowl and walk off towards where the sign I saw ahead said.. The Elevator.

__________________________

Author's Note.

This is what I meant by added bits and pieces to the lore. I mean it's cool to be funny. But I wanna connect the
Episodes. So yes next will be the Urinal Skibidi Toilets? How will we deal with them? Tune in next time!

And See ya later Software Men/Women!