Skibidi Toilet Episode 12.5 (Pre Time Skip Epilogue Part 1)

I sit in the upgrading/repair room. Being repaired by a few engineer cameramen.

I also hear that a few Camera Striders were made already. So that's good..

I must be out of commission for quite a while.. Hope not too long.

How did the Scientist Skibidi... How did he even make all those strong Skibidi Toilets so fast.. There must be something else.. Either that or the Skibidi Toilets have more forces.. Which is expected..

And the Parasites.. They have been made already.. Luckily we all are now aware and ready for it..

I heard they even started working on the anti-parasite ray.

That's good.. I sigh.. Is this even the same Series anymore..

It no longer felt like Skibidi Toilet.. This wasn't Skibidi Toilet..

Would my knowledge have worth still?

I contemplated.. and contemplated..

Till I finally accepted reality...

It wasn't gonna be the same series anymore..

It wasn't Skibidi Toilets..

It was newer..

At least..

I'll use the little knowledge still usable to my advantage.

And win.

I might be out of commission till Episode 20 or 21...

At least I'm still-

[Power saving mode activated.]

_________________________

Author's Note,

That's right.

Time Skip time mother truckers.

Anyways... This series of mine will now deviate quite hard from Canon. With much more powerful OC Skibidis and such.

And yes this might be the smallest season of them all.

Episode 13 instead of following POV. Will follow Dart, Brown, and Plunger.

And after this season will skip us up to the start of Season 7. Cuz I can't find a reason how to quickly upgrade Our POV. So yeah. Time to get the Upgraded Cameraman Titan treatment and disappear for a few episodes.