Skibidi Toilet Chapter 2

Dart POV,

Hello? Is this thing on? Test Test.. Okay it works.. Ahem.. I'm Dart, Camera Android#124. The date is... I forgot.. But it doesn't matter.

It's been a week.. A week since Culmination's Introduction.. A week since everyone we knew had died. Mech, Plunger, And Brown had been working hard trying to salvage parts of the Camera HQ. Titan Cameraman, Titan SpeakerMan, And G-Toilet had shrunken down to a manageable size. G-Toilet hasn't even tried killing us..

Maybe he sees that we are all in the worst case Scenario.

We of course try and repair and reactivate Chainsaw. But to no avail. Even with the energy of Titan Cameraman. We still had to find a body to put him in. Luckily Brown was able to find Chainsaw's Old Large Cameraman Body. It needed a few repairs. But Mech could do it.

As for Plunger.. He had been. Silent lately. I mean.. We had heard that the Outside world is working on another Android Line.. But even then would it be enough to face Culmination?

As for Me.. I've been.. Coping.. I gave one of my Laser Blasters to Mech for Chainsaw..

Titan Cameraman gave Mech the go ahead to use a blueprint for a new core.

Titan Speakerman gave some blueprints on Speaker Technology. As well as 1 of his Laser Cannons.

Brown had found new blueprints from Camera HQ for some detachable Head. From what it said. It could control Skibidi Toilets..

That's a good ability. We need the materials. But we still need more time. I'll update when I can.

Titan SpeakerMan. The Faster among us had been checking the GM Border every few days.

The GM Border is what keeps our Continent of GM away from the rest of Earth.. and where we were able to evacuate all the citizens. It prevented Skibidi Toilets from escaping into other parts of the world. Even G-Toilet back then and even now couldn't break past the barrier. But Culmination..

Left a Scratch. As if mocking us.

He might be upgrading soon..

I'm leaving this recording for now.

This is Camera Android#124, And I'm signing off.

__________________________

Author's Note,

Short Chapter yes. But I'm here to give a chapter as well as an World Building Scene.

GM Border is what keeps Skibidi Toilets from invading other parts of the world.

So yeah. That's the main plot point along side Culmination.

To try and prevent him from getting through the barrier.

Anyways!

Remember!

Stay Frosty Software Gang!