Skibidi Toilet Episode 21

I sighed as me and Dart walked over to the viewing room. To allow us to watch an interrogation in progress. Of course some others sat with us.

We watched 2 cameramen walk in. And after one of them pressed a button. A Skibidi Toilet is released. However it's neck being chained up.

It of course sang out like usual. I've seen what happened last time. But we are in Camera HQ. And G-Toilet might still be in repairs. The cameraman on the left closest to the viewing room window pulled out two photos.

It pointed at one showing G-Toilet. The Skibidi Toilet of course dang it's song. But for some reason it had.. defiance? I mean that takes skill to make a weird sounding song into some level of emotional tone. But then again I've already heard other angry Skibidi Toilet sounds.

Dart and I were pretty much bored out our minds. But then the cameraman holding the pictures pointed at the Skibidi Scientist. And surprisingly reacted more defiant. As if not wanting to betray someone they held as a leader..

Made me question if the Skibidi Alliance I started calling it had a coup or something. Either that or G-Toilet wanted to keep Skibidi Scientist's location a secret.

Smart move if you ask me. You may be the strength that holds the squad together. But you always need a good strategist and engineer to build you up.

And Skibidi Scientist was both. And his defeat would spell defeat for the Skibidi Alliance.

Unless Skibidi Scientist had an apprentice...

But that's highly possible now. Seeing the amount of change I've done..

I do see an Camera Engineer in the room. I go over and hand him a pen and paper. Before asking a few questions where as he answered. I mean as of right now. Until Titan Cameraman comes back into the battlefield I'm temporarily the Titan/Leader of the Camera Androids.

1st question, When are the next line of Androids coming in?

"Possibly in a few more weeks. Seeing how more Cameramen can go from Fighter to Engineer/Medic in a second thanks to the implementation of a chainsaw arm on each one."

2nd question, What is the current situation for the war?

"It's currently in a stalemate. We overpower them in numbers but not in power.. Until you came around. We might be able to turn the tide once the new line of androids arrive."

Final question, What are the next line of androids. And surprisingly he didn't know from what he wrote. So... I'm in the dark right now. I expect the Speakermen.. But seeing how changed the Timeline is.. It might even be the TV Men... I'm still praying on the Speakermen. They had more in Power and size. The Tv Men aren't really fighters unless they had weapons.. I mean stunning before decapitation.

Either way. My changes to the timeline might change this war. And well as of right now. The interrogation just went nowhere and the Skibidi Toilet is flushed.

I stand up and walk back to our post with Dart. Hand in hand. I mean I've seen a few Camera Couples around the area. None of us even have the sexual parts. But hey I think the people who made us just wanted diversity or something.

Either way without them I wouldn't meet my possible life long partner.

I sit back on my chair with Dart sitting on my lap.. She broke the chair she had earlier after being caught reading Manga. I mean.. To each their own. Just moderate and keep composure. Each of us have some way of coping with this war..

We may be androids...

But we have Digital Souls..

And Emotions.. Like Fear and Admiration.. I thought back to me back then.

Happiness and Acceptance.. I thought back to Plunger. When I gave him his iconic weapon.

Embarrassment and Love.. I thought back to Dart. When she confessed in her anger.

Non-Chalant and Brave.. I thought back to Brown..

And much more..

In the end..

It's like we are Humans in robotic bodies...

I pay no attention to the Yellow Goggled Teenager watching from a far. I just catch a glimpse of him before he teleports away.

Must be the wind.. I thought..

Oh well.. Back to chilling...

__________________________

Author's Note,

Well that's 1 Chapter for today. I might make 1 or 2 more depending on my motivation. I mean.. I still got some school stuff to work with.

This sorry I made was made with coincidental intentions.. I didn't think that many people would enjoy it.

I'm no expert but I always thought I had some level of an Inferiority Complex. I never think something is good enough. And I overthink and make it worst.

At least with this..

I have something that I know. And analyzed for quite a while. I mean I've been around since Skibidi Toilet Episode 3.

And well here I am..

Making a Wattpad Fanfic of it.

At least I enjoy it..

Most others would just write for reads or followers. I'd write because I could.

So remember.

You are worth it.

And remember! To Stay Frosty Software Gang!