Special Chapter (For 2.5k Reads, 40 Comments, and 100+ Stars)

This is very much non-canon to the story I am making..

So don't take it too seriously.

__________________________

The Scientist Cameramen gave me the ability to beatbox..

In this.. Universe Beatboxing is almost God-like.. If your skilled enough.. You become God-like.

As such.. Dart, Plunger, and Brown watched as I beatboxed at high speeds flying away towards the city easily destroying everything in my path.

The Scientist Skibidi tried to parasitically infect me. However I was too God-like in my Beatboxing as such. He was killed instantly.

Creature was no different. So was G-Toilet.

I then beatbox so hard that every cameraman and android became Human.

I flew down to kiss Dart on the lips before going back to Beatboxing and killing as many Skibidis as I could-

_________________________

I then get out of Power saving mode..

I must have fell asleep on the Job..

And maybe lending Plunger and Brown more of my core's energy was a bit straining..

Oh well..

Back to sitting around and waiting..

Again.

__________________________

Author's Note,

If you don't get the reference. Watch Male_07 on Dafaq!Boom's Channel.

Also if you don't understand. This is both a dream sequence and an Joke Chapter. Chapter 21 will be tomorrow along side the rest of the chapters. I might work on over 3 tomorrow depending on Burnt out energy and sleep deprivation.

And remember!

Thank you for 2.5k Reads! 40 Comments! And 100+ Stars!

And it's all thanks to you guys! My Software Gang!

Stay Frosty!