An Epilogue, 5 Years into the Future. (Actual Last Chapter)

No One's POV,

It's been.. 5 Years since the Skibidi War had ended.

The Skibidi Toilets, The Alliance, And Humanity had mended and fused.

As you can see...

It shows a Skibidi Toilet and a Human walking next to each other. The Skibidi Toilet had.. An Infant? I mean it was odd seeing Hybrid Children wandering around. But Skibidi Toilets when mixing with Humans seem to just make Skibidi Species. Similar to the Skibidi Man.. Before you ask. The Human is the female. Let's say she has a fetish that only a Skibidi Toilet can deal with..

Of course the Androids aren't lacking too. Since the Size Changing technology was made for the Titans and Building Sized Skibidi Toilets let's say the whole world has new species everywhere. For now! Our Cast's Current life. Not including Team Upgrade.

Mech had become a Nobel Prize winning Purple Star having Cameraman with many achievements under his belt. He currently is single and very much not ready to mingle. Despite Headphones who is actually a Tomboy. Trying to get under his nerves enough.

Skibidi Kid and G-Toilet lived happy lives in their farm. G-Toilet despite his crimes was forgiven due to his fight against Culmination.

And for the Titans?

Well Titan Cameraman currently is the Mayor of Nyom City with CinemaMan the Mayor of GM_Dubai.

Titan SpeakerMan however made his own city which was the original spot of London called Speaker Town.

It's known to have high amounts of sleep deprivation which is the reason why.. Robber Toilet and Glitch Toilet opened up a Noise Cancelling Headphones or Ear Plugs Company called "Speedy Robbery of your hearing" Yeah they suck at naming but if one only knows how to overprice and the other seems slightly retarded for having a speedy brain. You can't really trust them with anything.

Of course as for the other Skibidi Toilets they either had some level of jobs or just stayed in G-Toilet's Farm. It got funny to the point where G-Toilet just had to open a Farming Service. I mean it's good business.

For Team Fortress 2?

Well most of them got actual jobs apart from Medic who had to stay close to Mech and Engineer for Safety Reasons.

For Male_07 and Male_09?

They just found some energy remaining from Chainsaw's And Culmination's Core left floating the around and with it they went back to their original reality.

All well that ends well right?

Either way! Have fun for the sequel everyone!