Skibidi Toilet Episode 10.5

We drove fast on our motorcycles to our destination watching an Old Camera Ship drop off many Cameramen both big and small Plunger and Brown was on one. And Dart and I were on the other. Me and Plunger are driving.

Plunger and I were driving fast weaving across the highway towards our destination.

Dart and Brown were dealing with some Skibidi Toilets that tried to get in our way. We had to be fast. No... Faster..

I knew what this threat is... Triplet Toilet.. It was gonna be the hardest fail or the Biggest fight of our squad's career.

Dart kept shooting at the Skibidi Toilets that tried to impede my path. Plunger was expertly weaving across the dead and living Skibidi Toilets. As Brown cut down as many as he could.

I keep driving faster and faster. We had to hurry. I knew how dangerous this one is... If Titan Cameraman was the one to beat it. It meant all those.. Cameramen that were in Episode 11... Failed miserably. Maybe they took out a few of the smaller ones. But not the Triplets.

We kept going faster and faster breaking numerous speeding laws. But it's a war. Laws don't apply here. Especially against Skibidi Toilets.

Dart was shooting faster and faster as she spoke. "We are nearing ground zero." I nod as I rev the engine moving faster Plunger and Brown got the same transmission as they got up to speed.

We keep dealing with Skibidi after Skibidi. We eventually see a Truck Sized One impede our path. I quickly maneuver towards a ramp like truck as I spoke to Dart, "HOLD ON TIGHT!" Dart did so holding on for dear life as I drove over the Truck Sized Skibidi Toilet while also putting my hands down to split it's head open using my forearm chainsaws.

Plunger does the same but didn't split anything open to keep his plunger blades sharp.

We get numerous transmissions to escape. But we all agreed that we should try to at least thin the horde.

But in my mind.. I wanted to beat Triplet. I wanted to see what would happen if I broke a Canon Event.

What would occur..

I wouldn't know.. But in the end.. I'll try and use my Knowledge up to 57 Part 2....

And win.

__________________________

Author's Note,

Season 3 Finale might be my longest episode yet. It's gonna be purely fighting. Almost little to no dialogue and a surprise visit from someone.

And this.. Might be the turning point that turns this to a complete AU. Let's see what happens shall we?

And remember! Stay frosty Software Gang!