War (Team Upg/TF2/CSTT Alliance vs Gray Mann/Robots)

Dart POV,

We charged forward as we watched the Horde of... Robots? What made them so different from our lines of androids is that each one isn't sentient..

I shoot down a couple but I see a few big ones coming in.

I shoot at them focusing on the harder fighters. But Sniper immediately stopped me before making me aim at the Medic Robots.

I question why before pointing at an Uber Charged Giant Soilder.

I see why...

I fly up and focus on the Medics now..

I see Chainsaw fly past us as Culmination followed him. CinemaMan, G-Toilet, Titan Speaker and Titan Camera flying to follow them.

I make eye contact with Chainsaw and he gives me a quick wink.

I smile a little before having to dodge bullet fire from the hundreds of Heavy Robots.

I sigh before getting back to work focusing on the Medic Robots since in Heavy's Words "You deal random crits almost every time you shoot."

Makes me wonder what their mental state is to think this was a game.

I also spot Male_07 and Psychopath throwing random debris at each other.

I spot Male_09 and his evil counterpart clashing repeatedly.

I quickly dodge heavy fire and take cover.

I aim my laser cannon and shoot an energy orb at them.

Before the energy orb explodes on contact.

I fly back into battle ready for more.

I yell out and to some.. They could see Chainsaw inside me. Or at least a part of his spirit.

"COME GET ME! HAAHAHAHA-"

I around bombarding as much as I could with lasers and energy orbs.

_________________________

Plunger POV,

I see Dart go at it... Must be the stress finally pushing through.. Funnily enough.. It kinda looks like Chainsaw when he was a bit younger.. Like back then..

Why can't we-

I back flip from a few robot scouts and demoknight robots.

I pull out my Metal Plungers as I charge forward clashing with them. I may have lost my Jetpack long ago..

But I can still fight.. I mean.. The TV men gave me boosters on my legs so..

I dash away using my boosters and dashed back to stab my some how sharp plungers into one of the demoknight robots.

I steal his Eyelander and with two hands charge forward mowing down as much.

I see one of those big ones being dismantled by a few large speakers.

I dash forward to help.

I clash with a few more robots. Using my boosters to keep my speed advantage alive.

Till I see a Large Skibidi Toilet ram into one of the Heavy robots. I see more Skibidi Toilet join our cause..

Seems like they were a bit late to the party.

No matter..

We got reinforcements now!

Mech ran towards me while he was shooting at one of the big ones.

"Situation?" I spoke.

"It's good.. the addition of eyes and ears to the Gray Mann Robots are what made this battle easy.. and with the Skibidi Toilets helping us.. we will win." Mech spoke. Before running off to turn into some metal boulder to mow down a bunch of smaller ones.

I give a thumbs up and dash forward using my boosters.

Clutching the Eyelander in my hand.

Ready to go.

__________________________

Brown POV,

Me and TV Woman are back to back. I had both of my Katanas out. Sadly I lost my stun gun earlier.

TV Woman stunned a few with her blue light as I cut them all down. I block a sniper shot as TV Woman detached her head and controlled one of the Big Heavy Robots and made it crash into the group of snipers effectively causing an explosion and dealing with them.. But there are more and more.

I block a few more gun fire using my bullet proofed body.

I see Titan SpeakerMan push Chainsaw away from something before most of us suddenly jumped to the ground as a bright red light came out of Culmination's Core heavily damaging and almost melting Titan SpeakerMan.

We see him fall to his knees before hitting the ground..

Damn it.

_________________________

Skibidi Kid POV,

I ran around as I see that Core Blast occur.

I found cover behind a building which was enough to shield me a little.

But then I get punched in the face by some Human..

Wait..

It's that Gray Mann Guy..

I get ready for a brawl as we clash fists.

Headphones jumped in and blew the human's ear drums wide open.

Then Heavy ran in and sent one mean upper cut. As Medic in Uber charge started mauling Gray Mann like an Animal before ripping out Gray Mann's Australium Heart.

I breath a sigh of relief.

We beat the main guy.. And it seems...

The 5 Gray Mann Owned Robot Factories that made up Culmination's Throne suddenly exploded before crumbling..

Must be a last ditch effort in case someone broke in to kill him..

_________________________

No One's POV,

We watch as the building crumbles away as all the Robots deactivate.. We won the small war!

But it's not over yet. Many of the Cameramen shot their Stun guns at the many parts of Culmination deactivating Culmination's UFO and Glitch Speed for quite a while..

Things are looking up...

But not for long..