Skibidi Toilet Chapter 13 (End of the Culmination)

Chainsaw POV,

We arm ourselves. Pick up our tools.

Plunger picked up his plunger. His plunger blades long gone.

Dart armed and checked her laser blasters.

Brown cracked his robotic knuckles after losing his Overheat Katanas.

TV Woman stood next to him with a ">W<" on her screen seemingly ready to fight. Lifting up her knife hands.

Skibidi Kid stood up in his new large cameraman body similar to Skibidi Man at the start of the original dark age.

Titan Cameraman, Titan SpeakerMan, CinemaMan, And G-Toilet v4.0 floated up.

The remaining reserve of Cameramen and Speakermen picked up their stun guns.

The TV men armed themselves with their daggers.

We walked the streets. Camera Helicopters flying with Large Stun guns.

TF2's Remainder walked with Team Upgrade and Skibidi Kid.

I turned to my largest size which was equal to size of Culmination which was 1.5x taller than CinemaMan and Upgraded Titan Cameraman.

We looked to the horizon and the perfect battle field of the former "Nyom City"

We see Culmination sitting upon a throne of buildings. 5 large Gray Mann Owned Robot Factories.

We see Male_07 and Male_09 beat boxing in unison as they stare at..

Wait..

Evil Male_09 and Psychopath Male_07...

A battle for this world..

And...

For all others...

Culmination had glowing yellow tubes all over his body.

Australium..

Medic and many of the Camera Heli readied their Uber Charges.

We charge forward with a monstrous roar.

The TV Men let out their own THX Flashes along side their leader CinemaMan.

Speakermen blared out a sonic wave. As Titan SpeakerMan did the same.

The Cameramen cocked their stun guns. As both me and Titan Cameraman charged forward along side Titan SpeakerMan and CinemaMan. G-Toilet flying in with a few remainders of his forces that he found around 3 days ago..

Team Upgrade, Team Fortress 2 and Skibidi Kid charge forward.

Male_09 and his evil counterpart clashed.

Male_07 and Psychopath charged at each other.

Culmination stood up and ran towards the Titanic Enemies.

Gray Mann's Robotic Forces and an Rejuvenated Gray Mann charged towards the Android Forces and Team Fortress 2.

A war to end all wars..

A Battle for it all.

Fall we must?

No..

Cameras will flash, Speakers will blare, TVs will play, Toilets will roll, and this battle.. Will be won.

__________________________

Author's Note,

I dodged a few more strikes from the Interlopers after I lowered their Crasher count.

I dodge a few more cutting down their umbrellas with my Tool Blades.

"Seems like.. We have a War Arc now-"

I kick two Crashers away as I see a bright white light shoot at the Interlopers that tried charging at my back. I see..

Dafaq!Boom.

He floated next to me and got ready to fight with me.

I smiled..

"Until tomorrow. Software GANG!"

Me and Dafaq!Boom charged forward together.

Ready to take on the horde of Interlopers.

It was..

Do..

Or..

DIE!