Skibidi Toilet Episode 5.7

Me, Dart, and Plunger walked to the squad car for our newest Mission. The three of us get in and wait for the driver to start.

As soon as our driver starts driving and I start singing random songs again. Being the only one with the ability too. Plunger and Dart enjoy the singing quite a bit. I mean it's rare for a CameraMan to sing.

I sang a few random songs like THX by CG5, CameraMan by Rockit Music, and my personal favorite Everybody wants to rule the world by Tears for Fears.

However, our squad car gets stopped. Of course being the curious guy I am. I check what's the issue peering through the window that allowed me to see the driver and the driver's perspective whilst driving. I see a few Skibidi Toilets guided by a Truck Sized Skibidi Toilet. I turn to Plunger and Dart. As if knowing what to do we get out of the car and get ready to brawl. Dart and I quickly team up to distract and deal with the Truck Sized Skibidi Toilet. She shot at its eyes as I look for a way to get up. I quickly get an idea and use the transmission device in my head to send my idea to Dart and Plunger. Whilst Plunger is dealing with the smaller ones. Dart makes the Truck Sized one charge its head towards her. As soon as it did I ran forward and rammed my Forearm Chainsaw into its neck. Using my Left arm to slam my FireAxe as it retracted I climb up its head as it tries to harm me.

I reach it's weak point, the flushing thing... I've always called it the Lever. So yeah the Lever. I pull on it as the Truck Sized Skibidi Toilet is shot at by Dart. It's pulled all the way and the Truck Sized Skibidi Toilet is flushed.

I quickly jump down and assist with Dart as we ran to help Plunger and our Driver. They were starting to be overwhelmed. I mean more had arrived. I decapitate and shred two Skibidi Toilets at the same time actually terrifying the Skibidi Toilets that remained. I kick another off it's.. Legs? Bottom? I don't know I just made it tilt by kicking falling unable to move.

I look at it for a second before decapitating it and shredding another. I quickly punch one that was about to headbutt Dart, she gives me a nod and continues shooting at the Skibidi Toilets. Plunger, Our Driver and I quickly keep her safe by dealing with the ones that tried to get close. I shred one and decapitate the other. Plunger flushed and slammed his plunger into their heads forcing them into the toilet bowl. It's like flushing them but more of the Jam it in.

Our Driver was actually a pretty good fighter. He did look familiar with his brown suit... Wonder if he had any type of emotion like love or admiration.

Eventually we deal with the Skibidi Toilets and we get back into our squad car to continue going to the Hypnotic DJ Toilet's Club.

I'm too busy looking outside to not see the Admiration of Plunger and Dart towards me.

I was the person that gave them the weapons they truly needed to grow big and strong. Dart wasn't really the physical type. She was built to be agile and flexible. So punching wasn't her thing. And Plunger never really liked to punch things. It's not because he was weak. He just felt that weapons were better. He tried every normal weapon but found it didn't really fit him. Till that very day I ran toward him with the plunger in hand and gave it to him. He found his weapon the moment it touched his hand.

I still don't notice it being someone with bad social skills almost akin to Asperger's Syndrome.

We eventually reach our destination.

Hopefully nothing weird happens on this mission.. Hypnotizing Things sounds like a whole lot of trouble. And if push comes to shove..

I'm hoping that I don't kill someone today. Someone that didn't know what they were doing.

__________________________

Author's Note,

The Prologue of Season Two Commenced! Hope you all enjoy it! And can y'all guess who the brown suited cameraman is?

And Remember stay frosty Software Gang!