Critical Actions (Titans vs Culmination PART-1)

Chainsaw POV,

I see CinemaMan teleport Titan Speaker to a safer area as me and Titan Cameraman charged forward. Culmination quickly used UFO Speed to dash away and sent laser beams at us.

We evade using our jetpacks as G-Toilet maneuvers being the second most agile. He sneakily flew through the side and shot at the Glitch Toilet that was about to be fully protected. The Glitch Toilet was set free and quickly realized the situation and flew away before Culmination could try and retrieve it back into his fusion. Instead it flew straight into Chainsaw's Core confusing some of the fighters but seeing small energy bolts coming off Chainsaw's Core.

They realized what occurred. As such the Titans hatched a Plan. All those Toilet can help them in the fight. And they took Glitch and made him into a speed boost which allowed Chainsaw to follow Culmination when he tried dashing back forcing him into a close quarters situation once more.

Culmination was pissed off since he had to actually land punches and kicks instead of pushing these insects away.

Chainsaw on the other hand felt the voice of Glitch beckoning him to keep fight. To go beyond his speed.

And Chainsaw did speeding across the battle field as he shrunk to the size of Titan SpeakerMan which was the size of a medium 8 story building for more agility.

Culmination could some what keep up thanks to UFO Speed.

G-Toilet was still freeing a few toilets that weren't fully infused into Culmination. Such as Shielder Toilet who immediately moved away from Culmination and started blocking attacks from Culmination for the injured Titan SpeakerMan who despite being partially melted was still shooting his laser cannons.

Titan Cameraman was also using his Burning Core Blast to keep Culmination on his toes.

And for CinemaMan.. Culmination didn't have any way of countering the Red Screen as such had to avoid looking at CinemaMan at all times unless he wants to be stunned.

All in all. Culmination is on the breaks and cornered.

I landed a few more blows on Culmination freeing a few more toilets like the Toxic Puke Toilet, Flamethrower Toilet, And Giant Robber Toilet. Each one did some type of damage to Culmination before fleeing fast to their real leader's side, G-Toilet.

Flamethrower was sending fire blasts at Culmination. CinemaMan was teleporting around with Toxic Puke Toilet puking in front of Culmination when ever CinemaMan got close enough.

I kept landing punches and slashes on Culmination which damaged him more. Sadly we couldn't free some of the other toilets. Since each one was infused too well.

Culmination was getting more pissed as he flew up and used his laser beams to decimate the battle field however it dealt little damage to our forces as even the smaller androids and Skibidi toilets started fighting.

Culmination tried sending out his parasites. But it failed since it gave an opening for Titan SpeakerMan and G-Toilet to free both by shooting at the Parasite Toilet 2.0.

Both Skibidi Carriers flew up and started bombarding Culmination with the Kamikaze Toilets.

Culmination was getting even more pissed. He slashed at the Giant Robber Toilet but was stopped by CinemaMan's Claws and was blasted in the face with Acidic Puke and a Red Screen of Death Flash.

He tried to stand back up but was basically slammed to the ground with Titan Cameraman's Hammer.

Titan Speaker flew forward and shot at the main reason why the toilets are fused into Culmination.

Creature. Chainsaw flew forward and shredded Creature to unrecognizable levels.

Creature was bombarded by attacks till it finally fell and died letting all the toilets free. Skibidi Scientist was ripped from the metal orb he was in by the nape of Creature.

He tried to scream. But he was crushed by Chainsaw's Foot..

But why don't they feel like it's over..

A deep rumble is heard as everyone turned to the destroyed Gray Mann Robot Factories that formed Culmination's former Throne.

It exploded revealing..

A new foe..

The Skibidi Scientist's Apprentice.

But.. For some reason..

From the look on his eyes.. His glowing white eyes..

He was staring at Chainsaw. Who's Lens turned a bright white along side his core.

For some odd reason..

The two foes..

Had a connection..

_________________________

Author's Status,

Still asleep. Got bored enough to make a chapter. Still on "hiatus" maybe making Part 2 of the final battle.