Skibidi Toilet Episode 5.5 (Epilogue of Season 1)

I sat in the squad car looking at Plunger and CameraWoman. Two influential Camera People.. Should I say something?.. They can't talk anyways.

We get dropped off. And entered the Evacuation Center. The Three of us get treated by the Medic Cameramen in the Repair Bay. I sat with my thoughts of the future. I must be.. POV CameraMan.. That should mean.. The Viewers are watching me.. I can take that. It's fine. I'll be great. I'll change a lot.. But I know there are Canon Events.. I'm sounding like Miguel O'Hara.. But still I can't effect those even if I tried. That was pretty obvious when I was close to beating GToilet while he was still small.. He will come for me. And I'll be ready. I looked towards Plunger and CameraWoman giving me a thumbs up. I nod and give them a double thumbs up. Which CameraWoman nods and gives her own.

She seems nice.

We soon get fixed and are now tasked with one goal.. To deal with some DJ Night Club as an reward as well as get rid of an Skibidi Toilet that was hypnotizing people? Oh.. Episode 6. Oh well I'll do it.. With all three of us.

Plunger, The Future Legend and the G.O.A.T Apprentice of Cam Titan.

Dart, I've called her thanks to her appearance with the Dart Rifle.. She actually had an Rifle attached to her forearm now. It shot out darts.. That's good.

And Me... I guess I'll be called...

POV, The Reincarnated. The Chainsaw Camera, The One who came from the future..

God that sounded Corny.

Anyways! ONWARDS! TO SEASON 2!

_________________________

Author's Notes

Still got nothing to say here.

See y'all later Software People!