Skibidi Toilet Episode 20 (Time Skip)

If you ask! Now we enter into non-canon territory. While yes it will have Canon characters. But if you ask. Yes it will still follow the same format. But it will have things that occurred in the original timeline. And some things that didn't happen! So yeah!

So then?

Let's begin!

_________________________

I woke up confused. Looking around the area slowly. Looking at my hands. I see some Camera Drones floating around my core powering and or taking some power to energize the other parts of my body. I sit still to not damage anything. I notice my Forearm Chainsaws are missing replaced by something I didn't think would be on my body..

G-Toilet's Laser Guns. Titan Cameraman must have ripped it off G-Toilet 2.0's Toilet body. It looked better and had matched my color. I look to my right seeing my Shoulder Rifles replaced by my chainsaws. Oh that's where it was..

I feel something metal on my nape. Seems like they added something to prevent or stall parasite infection. I look down to my Core where it was show to have some defense mechanism similar to Upgraded Titan Cameraman. I look around to see no one is around...

Why is that?

I hear an explosion rumble from above me..

Oh no...

No..

I get an transmission.

"WE NEED BACK UP! SKIBIDI TOILETS HAVE FOUND THE BASE! A FLAMETHROWER TOILET HAS BEEN SPOTTED ALONG SIDE SOME INFECTED CAMERAMEN! AS WELL AS AIRBORNE MISSLE TOILETS! REQUESTING BACKUP ANYONE!"

Oh god...

"HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS!"

I struggle and look around for a way to reach the battle. Before realizing I could just shrink down.

I do so reaching the size of a Normal Cameraman.

I dash out the door seeing numerous Cameramen running amok to arm themselves.

I run past them to find a way to get up to the battle field.

I see a stairwell... I got a plan now.

_________________________

Dart POV,

It's been a couple of month since Chainsaw was damaged and in for repairs.. In those months we have been able to replicate G-Toilet's Laser guns. As such I've gotten a few upgrades. Shooting my Lasers at the incoming Normal sized Kamikaze Skibidis. I fly using my Jetpack to dodge. I hear a slashing sound and see Brown cover my back side. He spoke out.

"Always stay on guard!" Brown spoke as he used the two Laser cannons on his 2nd pair of arms to bombard the Jetpack Skibidis below us. He then slashed at the flying ones that got close using his 1st pair of arms

We both see Plunger fly around slashing at as many as he could. His upgrades were the greatest amongst us. Having faster speed and greater perception. He had the Overheat function on his Plunger Blades to melt and slash through Skibidis like butter to a hot knife.

We all group up with a few others to keep on fighting. We keep trying to defend the main entrance. However some of the Infected Cameramen start to arrive and catch us off guard. Some of our Scientists arrive to lessen the load and add to our numbers.

Then that Flame Thrower Skibidi spat out fireballs at the main defenses allowing Skibidi Carriers to arrive and rain down Small Kamikaze Skibidis.

Brown and Plunger fly forward slashing and cutting through as many as they could. As I shot at the Skibidi Carriers. The laser bombs I shot from my Laser cannon on my back enough to damage them a little. I shot out more beams to destroy as much of the Small Kamikaze horde gathering in the air.