Skibidi Toilet Episode 20.5

I sat outside in my normal cameraman size. I had to be stationed in the Camera HQ until they find a way for me to be Parasite Proof. Luckily all of Team Upgrade are here. Plunger and Brown gave me some Oil?

I mean we are robots so? I drank it.. It oddly tasted like Coke.. And I mean the Drink not the powder.

Dart found us and immediately took the spot next to me. She was supposedly my Alarm and Guardian? I mean I didn't mind at all. We always held hands where ever we went. We were both stationed in the same place which was the main entrance.

Brown and Plunger were stationed to patrol the Perimeter basically the walls around the Camera HQ.. It seemed more fortified compared to the Original Series.. It could actually keep even the original Skibidi Flamethrower from Episode 50 from breaking in.

Of course we all hanged out and had a good time.

But then we get a transmission...

They caught a Skibidi Toilet for what people called..

Interrogation.

__________________________

Author's Note,

Sorry if it's short. I'm a bit burnt out since my sleep schedule kinda a mess right now. It's like Sneako's Career. A 1% chance of ever being fixed.

Anyways!

Yes it will follow original timeline canon events however. We are in dark age level territory. I mean the Skibidi Scientist is working overtime with his assistants pumping out Giant Skibidis similar to Episode 50 and 51 so yes this is what I mean by balancing.

Team Upgrade will be having a rougher time.

And of course Scientist Skibidi will be targeting Chainsaw/POV, the most. Seeing him as the second string that keeps the Cameramen's Morale high. The other being Titan Cameraman. But they chose to ignore the Titan to focus on Chainsaw/POV, seeing his potential.

And of course the Upgrades to Our POV and Co.

Upgrades to Chainsaw/POV:

Titan Size Changer: Can shrink to the size of a normal cameraman.

Laser Blasters: Taken straight out of G-Toilet's Body and modified to be as strong as G-Toilet 3.0's Lasers combined.

Faster Jetpack: It's just around 75% of Glitch Speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upgrades to Dart:

Laser Blasters: Similar to Chainsaw/POV's Laser Blasters but around the level of G-Toilet 1.0's Laser eyes.

Fast Jetpack: Around 25% of Glitch Speed.

Laser Cannon: Attached to her back. Can shoot every few seconds of charging. The same level of power as Titan Speakerman's Cannons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plunger and Brown's Upgrades:

Higher Speed Jetpack: around 40% of Glitch Toilet Speed

Overclock Katanas: Can heat up enough to melt even Sturdy Toilet's Ceramic.

Laser Blasters: Brown has it on his second set of arms. So he can't quadruple wield katanas anymore. Plunger has one.. But he doesn't use it unless he sees it fit. Which is usually crowd control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cameramen:

Cameraman (Average Weaponry: Electric Sledgehammer/Stun Rifle)

Large Cameramen (Average Weaponry: Electro Gauntlets/Stun Sticks)

Engineer Cameramen (Average Weaponry: Chainsaw Rev Up)

Medic and Scientist Cameramen (Welding Tool and Chainsaw/Anti Parasitic Ray)

Camera Striders (Average Weaponry: 3 Laser Blasters and more armor)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And also... The Skibidi Toilets are in their 2x Dark Age levels. So yes this power up for the Sole Cameramen is needed.

I'll post again tomorrow! See y'all soon!

And remember! Stay Frosty Software Gang!