Chapter Five

Me: NEXT DARE/TRUTH! 😄

Vixen91-do a whole beauty pageant while the guys watch (;

Me: Let's do it!

Suzy: Yeah! 😆

KellerSinger18: Cool! 😸 So, what type of dress do you want to wear Vixen91?

Vixen91: Hmm...how about a confederate dress that sparkles in the light?

Me: Cool! I'm going to the computer to get it ordered!

Kellersinger18: I'll help! 😸

(*Two hours later...the dress arrives*)

(*Ignore the model*)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

(*Ignore the model*)⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Vixen91: OMG! I loooove it!

Me: It looks amazing on you! Now, let's get going!

(*After Emily, the girls, and the guys arrive at the beauty pageant place...*)

Judge#1: Um...what is she wearing?

Judge#2: The infamous Confederate flag as dress?

Judge#3: That's stupid.

Judge#1: Yeah...

Vixen91: *glares at the judges* YOU THREE BETTER SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH OR I WILL BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!

Me: Yeah! What she said!

Paul: And you shouldn't judge someone by what they wear or what they believe in!

Judge#1: If you don't want to be immediately disqualified, then we suggest you get your ass on that stage!

Vixen91: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?! 🤬

Me: Let me at em'! Let me at em'! 😠

Vinnie: *holds me back because he doesn't want me to get hurt* No Emily, it's not worth it. 😟

Me: But Vinnie! They were insulting Vixen91's dress! 😨

Suzy: *whispers* Don't worry Emily. We'll handle them later.

Me: *calms down* Okay...

(*So, Vixen91 competes in the beauty pageant, and in all of that, Tommy starts to feel bad about divorcing her*)

(*After the beauty pageant is over, everyone goes backstage to the dressing room behind the curtain*)

Me: Omg! You were amazing out there! *gives Vixen91 a hug*

Ace: *cackles* Yeah! You were Space-tactic! ACK!

Gene, Paul, and Peter: *all laugh at Ace had just said*

Vixen91: *giggles and hugs me back* Thank you. I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

Me: Ace, you and Peter can help Vixen91 get out of her dress while me and rest of us go out to reach those mean judges a lesson.

Peter: Are you okay with us helping you, Vixen91?

Vixen91: *smiles* Yes, Peter. I am okay with you and Ace helping me out. But no crazy stuff, got it?

Ace: Yes mam'm! *cackles*

(*Everyone else laughs at what Ace had said as they all went on to go find those mean and disrespectful judges so we can teach them a lesson saying rude things about Vixen91's Confederate dress*)