Act 0. Prologue

Small girl was running around garden that was planted just for her. Keeping it beautiful, especially while being on the Sun, was really hard. Temperature here was definitely bigger than on Earth, where this beautiful flowers belonged to, so keeping them hydrated took definitely more effort. But when castle gardeners saw their princess' smile, they could do anything to keep her happy.

Suddenly she stopped to admire the charm of Earth, planet where life could exist only because of her ancestors will. She didn't understand why they did it, for her it was only big, blue and green ball moving through Solar System. Why would anyone use their powers to give birth to potential enemies? One time, she asked her father about this. He answered her that not everything is about war and what we should cherish the most is potential friendships we can make.

"Here you are, princess" girl heard a familiar voice to her. It was one of her guardians, fighter protected by planet of ocean, also known as Sailor Neptune. "It's time for your lessons. King is waiting for you in library".

Princess turned around to face not only her protector but also one of her best friends. She smiled at her before speaking "Would you like to accompany me? I need company of someone I can trust with my whole heart".

Surprised by princess' words, Neptune didn't give answer to her question immediately. When she first arrived to Sun Kingdom, she would never expect that she will become one of princess' best friends. Actually, Neptune didn't want to let it happen. After all, this young girl before her was person she swore her life to. Their relationship shouldn't be focused on emotions. But princess' friendly personality was definitely something Neptune was falling down for. And now, even guardian of ocean considered this little ginger as her best friend.

After short while of silence, Neptune finally softly smiled at the one she respected the most before giving her answer "I will do anything to make you happy, princess".

"Then, let's go!"

|

"Father, why do you named me 'Solery'?" Princess asked after their lessons which have to teach her how to be a good queen. She was the only child of the Royal Family of the Sun, so it was her who will inherit the throne after current king pass away.

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess. She was always kind to other people. Even though she was a princess, she always helped servants in their work. It was certain that she will become the next queen of our kingdom" man started his story, standing up from his chair. He left the library and his daughter followed him. King led her to the throne room to show her one of the stained glass. "As you already know, these stained glasses are images from coronation of every ruler of Sun Kingdom. Queen Solery did so much for her people. And she's that one who decided to give birth for life on Earth."

Princess Solery was slowly studying the stained glass before her. On it, there was a young woman proudly standing with scepter in her one hand and the Legendary Solar Crystal in her other hand. The former Queen had the same eyes as princess, calm, golden ones that showed love for everyone around her. Current Solery loved her really long, light-blonde hair styled in o-dango hairstyle. Her dress wasn't accurately presented, but one thing caught princess' eye. The bow that looked like dragonfly's wings. Insect that, according to legends, bring souls of deceased people to Heaven, symbol of new life and rebirth.

Now, girl knew which ruler was called 'Dragonfly Queen'.

"I named you 'Solery' because I believe you will become the ruler as great as her" princess looked away from stained glass to look at her father's face. She softly smiled before answering.

"Don't worry, father. I won't let you down"

|

"You know that king will kill us all if he finds out about our little trip" Sailor Uranus spoke, reminding Neptune what they just did.