Act 14. Conclusion and Commencement - Petite Étrangere

Both of them were going through Sun Castle's building, admiring it in its full glory. When they arrived to the throne room, Hikari noticed new stained glass.

"Neo Queen Solery..." she read out loud.

On the stained glass she could see a woman with long, wavy hair. She also had characteristic buns on her head with two also ponytails coming out from it. The woman was wearing the same dress as her, the only difference was that the woman's dress had bows that resembled moth's wings. In the one hand she was holding large scepter and in the other, Legendary Solar Crystal. Of course, Hikari couldn't miss heart-shaped crown on her head.

"Could this be..." Princess Solery brought her hands to her chest, just like she was praying. "Could this be me?"

Mamoru put a hand on her shoulder to provide reassurance. They both stared at the stained glass just like they couldn't believe that Hikari was supposed to turn into this majestic woman.

"Mamo-chan... am I supposed to become queen now?"

"Indeed"

They both heard unknown, feminine voice. When they turned around they saw ginger cat sitting on the throne. Just like Luna and Artemis, she had symbol on her forehead, the difference was that the symbol on ginger feline was sun.

"I am Solis, advisor of rulers of the Sun Kingdom" she introduced herself, jumping off the throne. "Your strong rebuilt the Sun Kingdom which showed that you're worth of becoming the next queen. Neo Queen Solery"

Mamoru and Hikari slowly approached the cat, holding their hands to support each other. When they were near the stairs leading to the throne, Solis summoned a staff. It looked different than Hikari's previous scepter. It was much shorter. It was darker than the previous one and also had phoenix on top of it. Princess could assume that the Legendary Solar Crystal's place was between its wings.

"This is staff held by rulers of the Sun Kingdom. It was made to protect our saint kingdom and whole Solar System" Solis said before taking the staff in her teeth and giving it to Hikari. "It's yours now. Now it's your time to watch over whole Solar System"

Hikari stayed silent for a little. Everything was happening way too fast. She wasn't ready to become a queen. She just awakened as princess, she wasn't ready to rule the whole Solar System. Soon, the girl smiled and put her hand to her chest, where her heart laid. Her dress was replaced by her school uniform.

"Solis, I want to stay on Earth. With Mamo-chan, Usagi and my friends" she explained it, closing her eyes. "My place is on Earth. I was reincarnated to protect Earth this time"

The cat's eyes widened at Hikari's statement. She didn't expect that princess will long to live on Earth. But she had to accept it, this girl was her princess.

"As you wish, princess"

Solis was about to back away to return to her hibernation in waiting for the next ruler. Hikari quickly ran after cat and picked it up.

"Solis, you should come with us" she said, smiling. "You know, if I'm supposed to become queen in the future then I should have my advisor close to me"

|

When they returned to the Earth, the sun was already rising. When Hikari noticed other senshis, she quickly handed Solis to Mamoru and ran towards girls.

"Everyone!" she yelled towards them.

"Hikari?" they asked with tears in her eyes.

The girl jumped into Usagi's arms, crying. She was so scared. So scared that she will never see them ever again. That their journey was already over.