Act 3. Rei - Sailor Mars

"Hey, have you heard about this mysterious 'Devil's 6 O'Clock Bus'?"

"I have! That's the bus that goes the Sendai route, right?"

"What, seriously?"

"They say that if you're riding over Sendai Hill exactly at 6 o'clock, it's your last ride ever. You'll just go missing forever!"

"They say the God of Death drives this bus!"

"And that he's driving the bust straight into Hell!"

Luna slowly opened her eyes, waking up from her nap by hearing a lot of voices. Topic of 'Devil Bus' really intrigued her. After everything that happened recently, even girl's gossips made her wonder if that mysterious bus might be their next opponent.

|

"Usagi-chan, Ami-chan, hello!" Hikari waved to her friends, entering the arcade.

She would never expect that this silly place might be a something like base for super-heroines. In movies, their advisors always were coming up with something cool, like mysterious, forgotten castle or underground tunnels.

"Nee-san, hi!!"

Hikari stood next to Ami, behind Usagi who was now playing Sailor V Game. You could see that she was definitely struggling at the boss she was now trying to defeat.

"I still can't believe it" started Ami, leaning on machine behind her. "That I'm sailor guardian"

"Don't worry, you will get used to it" older Tsukino said winking, right before Usagi's scream signaling that she lost the game.

Their meeting there wasn't about playing the games or resting after school. According to what Luna said, they had very important things to talk about since another guardian joined them.

"Luna, what is the enemy's goal? How are we going to stop them? When you say 'enemy', what kind of people are you talking about?" genius girls asked bunch of questions.

"Well, you've only just awakened" cat started, looking directly into Sailor Mercury's eyes. "I'm sure you'll begin to understand it, little by little as time passes"

"We're soldiers of justice and we hold mysterious powers which normal people don't have" said Hikari, looking away from Usagi.

"Our main goal is to discover princess, and more importantly than that, to protect her Legendary Silver Crystal from falling into the wrong hands" explained Luna.

Older Tsukino tighten her grip on her school bag. Why were they only looking for Legendary Silver Crystal? What about Legendary Solar Crystal which Tuxedo Mask was talking about at jewelry store?

"Luna, what about Legendary Solar Crystal?" Hikari finally asked, looking at cat.

"Unfortunately, I have no idea what it is" Luna sighed. "If it holds as great power as Legendary Silver Crystal, we also should protect it. We must obtain some informations about it"

Ginger nodded. If Tuxedo Mask was looking for it, then he might've some data about that crystal. But he always disappeared after saving her from danger, so there's no occasion to ask him about that mysterious item.

"I won!" three of them heard sudden scream, coming from Usagi who decided to play game instead of listening to Luna words. "Oh hey, look! Something came out of the machine again, another prize!!"

Blonde-haired girl took out plastic bag with three bracelets in it. She carefully opened it and handed two of them to Ami and her sister.

"Whoa, it's wristwatch!" stated Hikari after removing top part of it and seeing clock face. "Look, Ami-chan!"