Act 15. Infiltration - Sailor Mars

"Hand it over! Come one, hurry up!" the kid demanded still holding the gun to Hikari's forehead. "This gun is real, you know. So if you don't hand over the Solar Crystal..."

The girl didn't finish her sentence, instead she pulled the trigger. Hikari dramatically fell to the ground as Mamoru quickly picked up the kid while flowers flew out of the gun.

"You shocked the heck out of me!" Mamoru admitted, putting mini-Hikari back on the ground. "That thing was just a toy!"

Realizing that she messed up, the girl ran away.

|

Hikari opened her eyes with loud gasp. She quickly sat up, looking around.

"Where's that mini-Hikari?!" she quickly asked, pulling Mamoru by his uniform's tie.

"She ran off" he quickly admitted.

"Who the hell does she this she is, telling me to hand over the Solar Crystal?!"

"Relax" Mamoru sighed. "Are you sure you don't know this girl at all?"

Hikari calmed down after his question. She stayed silent for a little, thinking about it. Did she know her? She felt the strange thing from her just like during her first meeting with Mamoru.

"I... I don't think so..." she finally answered. "This girl... she feels different. Let's go find her!"

Both of them got up from the ground and head towards the direction where the girl ran. Finally, they reached the playground. They could see mini-Hikari sitting on the swing.

"...Mama" she quietly murmured but still, Hikari could hear it.

"Chibihika" Mamoru started, approaching the girl. "Where do you live? We can bring you home if you're lost" he said, reaching her hand towards her. When she touched his hand, Mamoru could swear he saw silhouette of a huge palace.

The girl hugged Mamoru, Hikari was almost sure that she was tears in kid's eyes.

"Is your name really 'Hikari'?" Sailor Sun carefully asked. "How come you know about the 'Solar Crystal'?"

Instead of answering, Chibihika just looked at both of them with hatred. Hikari was extremely confused by all of this.

|

"Solis!" Hikari called when they finally reached Tsukino's household.

The cat jumped on the wall.

"Hikari? Mamoru? Who's that girl?" the cat asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion. "You... you didn't kidnap her, right?"

"Hahah, you know, she just happened to fall from the sky while we were at the park! It was totally natural...!" Hikari quickly explained, but by the look on cat's face she could tell that Solis didn't understand anything. She just started at the little girl, just like it was going to help her get answers for her questions. "Solis! You're scaring her! Stop glaring!"

Before Solis could reply, the door opened and Ikuko came out.

"Ack! Mama!" Hikari screamed panicked. "Uhh, this is, uhh, Chiba Mamoru" she quickly introduced her boyfriend to her.