Act 13. Decisive Battle - Reincarnation

When Usagi's body fell to the ground, Hikari fell to her knees. Her eyes were wide opened and she was heavily breathing. At first she thought it was only a bad dream but it definitely wasn't. Everything around was too real to be only a dream.

"We..." Venus started, tears forming in her eyes. "We weren't reborn simply to have to face this moment all over again!!"

"Usagi..." Sailor Sun sobbed.

The part of Legendary Silver Crystal trapped in Akio's body, left it and connected with the main body of the gem. It started shining really brightly. Soon, the Legendary Silver Crystal started growing, surrounding Usagi and Akio's bodies.

"It can't be?! They're being enveloped by the Silver Crystal!" Makoto noticed.

"No! We mustn't let the Silver Crystal grow here!!" Rei screamed, ready to do something about it but it was too late.

Queen Metalia's 'body' started moving towards the Silver Crystal, possibly with intention to swallow it.

"Ughh, what a strong light, filling this dark palace with a white glow! With such energy, with such power!" her body started swallowing the crystal. "Now I have the power to move freely once again. And this time everything will be mine!!"

Hikari paid no mind to what was happening around her. She could only think about her sister's death. At this point she stopped caring about anything. Nothing mattered to her.

She took out Legendary Solar Crystal from her scepter and proceeded to hand it to Queen Metalia.

"Princess... why...?" Luna asked, shocked at Hikari's action.

"Because..." Sailor Sun started, sobbing. "BECAUSE WORLD WITHOUT USAGI MEANS NOTHING TO ME!"

The Legendary Solar Crystal started shining and its brightness surrounded Hikari and Mamoru's bodies. Soon, they both disappeared in a blink of an eye.

|

Where am I...? Did I die...?

Hikari slowly opened her eyes. She found herself in the palace on the Sun Kingdom, her motherly star. Princess slowly sat up, examining her surroundings. Soon she noticed Mamoru's body laying next to her.

Sailor Sun quickly approached him, taking one of his hand into hers.

"Mamo-chan..." she whispered as tears were falling on her cheeks. "I'm so sorry..."

She wanted to give up. Nothing in this world felt the same when Usagi wasn't around. She didn't want to save the planet and be a hero without her sister on her side.

But the Legendary Solar Crystal didn't let her give up. It teleported them to the Sun, when they were safe until Queen Metalia come for this star too.

"What did I do...?" she asked herself.

She knew that Usagi would hate her for abandoning Earth. For giving up and handing her crystal to their enemy without a fight.

"Riri-chan..." soon, she heard familiar voice. The voice of her beloved. "Don't cry" he softly smiled at her, trying to reassure her.

"Mamo-chan...!" Hikari yelled, hugging Mamoru. "I was so scared! I was so scared that I lost you too! That Solar Crystal killed you!"

She still remembered how Solar Crystal destroyed everything when she awakened as Princess Solery. Hikari was scared that this will happen again and without Silver Crystal, nothing will be able to repair damages made by her.

"Riri-chan..." Mamoru repeated wearily. "The Earth... it's shining..."

Hikari quickly turned her head around to see the Earth. He was right, it was shining really brightly. Because of this, she couldn't even see Mercury which was the closest planet to the star.

"The girls are probably fighting down there" Hikari said. "I wonder... if they still want to know me"

She betrayed them. If Queen Metalia managed to swallow Solar Crystal, there would be no rescue to the Earth or even whole Solar System. Her feelings led her to do this.

Did I already chose to walk on the path of vengeance?

"They're waiting for you" Mamoru said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "You should help them"

Hikari nodded, smiling a little. She could still fix things a little.

"Go with me" she said, taking his hand and leading him to one of the rooms in the palace.

She remembered seeing it in one of her dreams. It was the room from where they supported Moon in their fightings. Sailor Neptune, Uranus and Pluto would lend their whole power to the Solar Crystal while King send its powers to the sailor guardians and Silver Crystal.

Right now, this room was damaged. It had the giant hole in roof from which you could see the Earth. It also was incredibly dusted.

"Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Pluto..." Hikari started, putting the Solar Crystal back in her scepter. "I know you're not here with me, I don't even know if you reincarnated" the girl raised her scepter a little. "But if you're somewhere on the Earth and can hear me, then please!! Lend me your power!!"

She shouted as the Legendary Solar Crystal changed its shape into lotus flower. The crystal started shining brightly as a streak of light from it went to the Earth.

Mamoru watched it from afar. Soon, Hikari's clothings changed from sailor guardian outfit to her beautiful princess' dress. In this moment he couldn't see Tsukino Hikari, he only saw Princess Solery, future ruler of the Sun Kingdom.

He noticed that damaged palace started rebuilding itself. It definitely had to do something with Solery's divine power. As he was backing away, he stepped into something.
Mamoru kneeled and saw necklace Prince Endymion gave Princess Solery a long time ago. He took it from the floor and put it inside one of his pockets.

After some time, the scepter broke in half, not being able to bear strong power of the Solar Crystal. Mamoru quickly ran to Hikari and helped her get up.

"It's over" she stated. Queen Metalia got sealed away, this time for the whole eternity. "I felt... I felt Usagi's powers! She's alive! She didn't die!!"