Act 6. Tuxedo Mask and Tuxedo Dark Mask

Little girl was running around the palace, looking for place where she would be completely alone. She was crying, her father just yelled at her for not showing in time for her classes. It seemed like a silly reason to scream at your child, but this girl was a princess. She had to be perfect in every meaning of this word.

Princess passed by many servants who were asking her what happened or if she needed company. She ignored every one of them. All she wanted was being alone right now. After some time, little girl arrived to place where no one had an entry besides royal family and sailor guardians. Place where she could cry as much as she wanted with no one considering her as weak.

She sniffed and sat beside wall, hugging her knees. She wondered if she was worthy enough to be a princess, future ruler of the Sun Kingdom. Little princess was always messing things up, she hated studying and was a crybaby. Did people of the Sun Kingdom really want a princess like that? Did her father really want a daughter like that?

Solery rubbed her eyes with palm, before noticing big white door in front of her. Her father always told her not to come close to it. He said that what's behind it should remain secret for everyone in the whole universe. She stood up and walked to mysterious door. Princess knew that it's wrong but she couldn't help it, she wanted to know what's behind them.

It looked different than other doors in palace. This door was definitely bigger. When Sun Palace's doors mostly had a Sun patterns on it, this white door had a symbols of every planet in Solar System on it. Princess gently touched it, amazed by its looks. Nervously, she pushed it open.

Behind it was a place that looked odd. It was all covered by pink fog. When Solery stepped in, she could swear that she didn't feel any floor, she felt like she was levitating. She noticed an unfamiliar girl, standing in front of her.

She was a little older than princess, she seemed to be in her teenage years. She was dressed in sailor suit which was telling that unknown girl is probably sailor guardian. She had a long, green hair. Some of her hairs were tied in bun on the back of her head. Guardian's eyes were ruby, almost hypnotizing. Princess also noticed big, red earrings. On her dress, there was a chain with multiple keys on it. She held a silver, heart-shaped staff which looked like a bigger version of her keys.

"Hello?" Solery nervously said, closing the door behind her.

"You shouldn't come here" guardian said in a serious tone. "I'm descendant of Chronos, Sailor Pluto. Lonely guardian of time who guards space time door and punish everyone who posses informations about this place"

"Oh, sorry... I can leave if you want" princess sighed in reply turning around to leave this place. She wondered why Sailor Pluto didn't punish her immediately. Was it because of her age? Or maybe because of her being a princess? She really hated this princess' treatment, she wanted to be like everyone else.

"Wait!" Pluto called, grabbing princess by her wrist to stop her. "Your voice... were you crying?"

Solery turned to face older girl. "My father yelled at me and I got really sad... I'm sorry for disturbing you, Sailor Pluto"

"Don't worry, princess. Meeting you is a pleasure"

"How do you know that I'm princess?"

"Well... you can say that I'm your guardian who guards you from this place" Pluto chuckled, winking at princess.

"So you're just like Neptune and Uranus!" princess widely smiled. "Hey, can I just call you Pluto? Or... I know! P!"

"P?"

"Yeah, P!" Solery laughed. "We're friends now so I don't feel a need to call you by this long name! You're P for me!"