Act 4. Masquerade - Dance Party

After ball, Solery visited Earth as much as she could. She often snook up from the Sun Kingdom. Sometimes when she ran into her father, she told him that she have a fighting lesson with her sailor guardians. He never questioned her and just believed her. But when she was bumping into one of her guardians... well, they usually didn't let her go. They were always talking about responsibility of being a princess and that she should stay there and take care of people of her kingdom. All of this made Solery think that princesses really don't have right to fall in love. Especially in someone from different planet. After some time, Neptune and Uranus stopped being a problem to her trip to Earth. She learned how to perfectly hide and sneak. Princess even dared to think that she's definitely better at this than her guardians! Maybe it was just part of their training? If yes, then it brought amazing results.

It was February. Prince told her that on Earth, there are four different seasons with completely different weathers. Solery was shocked by this fact, she got used to Sun where it was always warm. On this month, his family always threw a ball for people in love. It was also a day where people expressed love that much that royal family's Golden Crystal grew stronger. Sometimes, princess wondered why on Sun they didn't have such wholesome traditions. On one breakfast, she even stated that after her coronation for queen, she'll make many special days related to kingdom's history. They should celebrate happy times by dances, beautiful dresses, cakes and many, many more. Instead, they were just reading publicly boring history's pages written many years ago.

She entered Earth palace, heading to her beloved's room. They decided not to show up together in public. Gods' laws were very clear, most kingdoms used them as their own country law. Their relationship was crime which they will face consequences sooner or later. But now, they just wanted to use as many time together as they could. Solery stood beside the huge, silver door with elegant patterns. On the top of it, girl could see Earth's astral symbol and sun and moon symbol on its sides. She gently knocked to the door, waiting for her love's answer.

"My beloved Solery, come in" Endymion invited her in, widely opening the door. She did as told. Even though she was in this room multiple times, she still couldn't believe how big it was. Her room in Sun Castle was pretty small, princess just needed there a few things like bed or small wardrobe for few dresses.

"Endymion" she called after the door got closed. She tightly embraced him, just like prince was about to run away in any moment. "How much time passed since our previous meeting? I have no idea. How I wish we could see each other everyday"

"That day we'll definitely come. Day since when we'll be able to see each other every day" he replied, reciprocating her hug. "Day when our love will be finally accepted"

"My Endymion, how are we looking right now? Hiding in the day of people in love. And only because of different homelands" said Solery, slowly pulling off his embrace to put her hands in his.

"I know we aren't only ones, my love. My brother, prince Castor, fell in love with Moon Princess. We aren't only ones breaking law" Endymion brought her hands to his lips to gently kiss them.

If gods didn't wanted their love, then why they decided that they should be each other soulmate? Were they bored? Or wanted to see if in this universe someone existed who was brave enough to break their law? Were they still going to punish them for having feelings to each other? It was cruel and wrong. Why they forbid love when they gave right to it?

"My beloved Solery, close your eyes" prince suddenly said, surprising girl. Confused, she closed her eyes and put her hands on it. After short amount of time, man put something on her neck. "You can open them now"

When she regained her sight, Solery immediately looked down to see a beautiful necklace. It was created from white and yellow crystals.

"This necklace is prove of my feelings. If I die, my love for you will be sealed inside of its biggest crystal" he said, gently stroking one of her cheeks.