Act 1. Usagi and Hikari - Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun

"Okay, Hikari! You're starting a new chapter in your life. New school you were worked to get in so hard. Now, you're going to be a high-schooler in Moto-Azabu. You can't destroy everything. Oh yeah! Just like that!" By that, young girl finished her monologue to her reflection in the mirror. She was admiring how she looked in her new school uniform, uniform she dreamed of wearing for so long.

When school year started, she started attending to Jūban Publich High School but that didn't satisfy her. Since childhood, she dreamed of going to this famous private school of amazing students. There was only one problem, Hikari wasn't good at anything, especially when it came to studying. Her grades were terrible, she preferred spending time with her younger sister doing things than teenagers were doing. After getting rejected by Moto-Azabu, she started working so hard on her grades so she will get chance to be transferred there. Now, she just had to keep up with good scores. Teenage girl already knew that it will be hell, but hey, at least she was going to her dream school now!

"One last thing" she said to herself before putting on glasses. "That's it! Now you look smarter, Hikari!" Girl pointed at herself in the mirror with a wink. "I definitely should do this pose during my introduction!"

"Usagi, Hikari! You're going to be late!" She heard her mother scream before she screamed herself realizing how late it is. She quickly grabbed her school bag before rushing out of her room.

It was bad! Really, really bad! Who wanted to be late at the first day of the new school?! Before Hikari even realized what was going to happen, she bumped on her sister, making both of them fall.

"Nee-san, you just made both of us more late!" Usagi cried, quickly getting up from the floor and rushing to the bathroom.

Eldest sister only smiled at her, she absolutely loved the crybaby side of Usagi. It was making her even more adorable than she already was.

Not having time for admiring how her sister was perfect in almost every way, she got up and ran to the dining room. Hikari quickly got one toast in her mouth right before muffling goodbye to her parents and younger brother. Right after that, she rushed out of house and started way to her new school.

"I wish they were more responsible" Ikuko giggled on her daughters' behavior. "Just like Sailor V is"

Hikari couldn't count on how many people she bumped during her way. This day wasn't supposed to look like this. Originally, she wanted to get to school as soon as possible to meet her classmates even before her original introduction. Young Tsukino really hoped that they won't look at her like she was a weirdo only because of her being late. Oh, she will now definitely walk out of the house so much sooner.

On her way, there was a black fur ball. Not having time thinking if it's the living animal or just fur, she jumped over obstacle.

"If you're animal and not just fur ball then I'm so sorry! Normally I would pet you in apology, but I'm in rush! You know, today I'm starting new school and... ugh, I don't have time for that! Again, I'm so sorry! Please, forgive me!!" She screamed to something that turned out to be a cat with beautiful red eyes. Its curious eyes curiously studied teenager when she was running away.

She found her.

|

Hikari wanted to thank all possible gods in this universe that the bell rang perfectly after she ran into classroom, which belonged to her class. Panting (but at least on time!), she looked around the room looking at all of these unfamiliar faces. Judging only by that, girl already chose the group of girls she wanted to belong to. All of them were pretty and they looked super friendly! Tsukino wished she would fit in.