Act 12. Enemy - Queen Metalia

"It can't be true! Look at me! Tuxedo Dark Mask!" Usagi yelled with tears in her eyes. "Aki-chan!!"

"Usagi, calm down!" Hikari screamed, running to her sister and grabbing her shoulders before she could do something stupid.

"His possession by the enemy is only temporary. So long as we defeat Queen Beryl we can..." Ami started but got interrupted by mentioned Queen Beryl.

"Princess, the Prince you knew is no more" she started with evil grin on her face. "Your attempts to revive the Prince with your Silver Crystal were for naught. He died" the woman announced. "But luckily, Prince Endymion was revived by the astonishing power of our great ruler, Queen Metalia!" by just looking at him, Hikari wanted to cry. Akio was no longer the same person she once knew. "And now he has become like me, great and powerful. The strongest soldier of the Dark Kingdom!"

Usagi was definitely suffering much more than Hikari from this. Her beloved turned into their enemy's weapon. And she had to fight against him to save the world. It was way too much for young girl in love.

Soon, Akio raised his hand to launch attack at them. Hikari was quick to react, she raised her scepter high into the air and created a shield to protect other sailor soldiers and Mamoru.

"Dammit!" Jupiter cursed ready to fight back.

"Jupiter, don't! We can't keep fighting here, the control center will be...!" Mercury stopped Makoto from what she was doing. But she couldn't finish her sentence because of Hikari's loud scream and shield falling apart. "I'm going to create a space where we can fight! Otherwise, we'll be blown to bits!" she stated before summoning her goggles. "Hyperspace Area Formation!!"

The atmosphere and their surroundings started changing. It looked like they were in empty, blue room. They couldn't tell where the floors or floor were, it was just like Mercury created endless space.

"The outcome will be the same no matter where we battle" Beryl laughed and her hair started growing. Soon, she wrapped them around Usagi and Hikari, suffocating them.

"Riri-chan!" Mamoru yelled, throwing his roses at the hair strands surrounding Hikari and Usagi but it gave nothing.

"How long I've waited for this very moment. Now, tell me! What's the secret behind Legendary Silver Crystal and Legendary Solar Crystal?!" Beryl asked, tightening grip on princesses. "Where does its infinite power lie?! Once I have that power, I will have infinite strength and immortality!"

At this point, both girls couldn't breath anymore. Hikari closed her eyes, convinced that she will die in this moment.

"Princesses!" Venus yelled. "Let princesses go! Ruler of the Dark Kingdom, Queen Beryl..." she clenched her fists in fury. "Beryl, you scum...!"

"Venus?!" Ami looked shocked at Minako.

"She's the woman who turned the people of Earth against the Moon! She's the one who called to attack us! She ruined everything...!" Aino explained, trying to hold back tears. "She's that horrible wretch who sold her soul to the wicked Queen Metalia!" she quickly ran to Beryl and tried to attack her. "And to think, a wretch like yourself dared to be reborn on this world again!"

"Back then, you reduced me to dust. And thanks to your despicable Queen Serenity with help of King Apollo, our great ruler Queen Metalia was buried deep beneath the Earth's surface for a milenia!" you couldn't see any pity on Beryl's face. She abandoned all of her humanity and feelings to serve Queen Metalia. "But somehow the greater wisdom of the flow of the universe prevailed and resurrected us both!"