Chapter Eleven

06:00 AM

I woke up to find Enzo's arms wrapped around my stomach. I needed to throw up but I didn't want to wake him. I gently moved his arms off of me and ran to the bathroom. The morning sickness has become a horrible routine for me. I am now officially 12 weeks pregnant. This time next week in Paris I will be 13 weeks. Tom told me I won't start showing until 16-20 weeks so I have a little longer to wear pretty, tight fitting clothing. I stayed in the bathroom for about half an hour before I decided to take a shower. I was humming as I washed myself. I heard a knock on the door and then Enzo's voice following the knock. "Evie, love? Are you alright?" He sounded a bit worried. "Yeah I'm just in the shower" I replied as I washed my hair. "Alright then, after your shower would you like to go on a walk?" Enzo said, sounding less worried. "Yeah I'd love to!" I smiled as I replied. Soon enough I finished my shower and got out I wrapped a towel around me and then I reached for the handle on the door, but I saw my arms, remembering I only relapsed a couple of days ago, fuck. I looked around unsure of what to do I grabbed my clothes and walked out using the clothes to cover my arms.

⚠️ mention of self harm / scars ⚠️

I went to go look for my clothes and before I could Enzo took my dirty clothes out of my arms and hugged me. I hesitantly hugged him back, he frowned, "what's wrong?" I looked to the side "uhh I'm just not much of a hugger this early" I chuckled, hoping he would believe me, he nodded and pulled back then he saw it. My arms. Fuck. His eyes softened. "Oh Evie.." I pulled my arms away and looked to the side, avoiding eye contact. He placed his hand on my cheek and guided my face to look at his, "when did you do this love?" I sighed. "The day before we started talking again" I said quietly. Enzo held my arm and kissed it. "Please, if you ever feel like this, come talk to me okay?" He pleaded, he was beyond worried, I felt so bad. I nodded in response. "Let's find you something pretty to wear" he smiled at me, I think he could tell I didn't want to talk about it. We looked through my clothes and picked a cute outfit. He kissed my cheek and went into the shower while I got dressed.

Surprisingly it wasn't that cold during the day, despite it being winter

Surprisingly it wasn't that cold during the day, despite it being winter. I looked at my outfit and smiled. Enzo came out of the shower and smiled, "you look gorgeous, love" he kissed my cheek and then grabbed his clothes and got changed in the bathroom.

 Enzo came out of the shower and smiled, "you look gorgeous, love" he kissed my cheek and then grabbed his clothes and got changed in the bathroom